By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I object to adding a new person to the game. While it doesn't seem obvious at first, it doesn't play out fair.

1) it doesn't make sense to add him as mafia, so the town won't likely vote him

2) he can't be the doctor/cop because we already have them so the scum won't night kill him

If everyone wants to add him then I vote for a complete restart.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network
theprof00 said:

j0s probably an SK who agreed beforehand to kill me :P

Oh, also waiting for MG94 to make a significant contribution, as well as hear more from kantor. 

Do you guys not understand how to pressure people? You did a good job with radish... let's see some more of that.

Who's "we"?

I doubt more than 2 people tried to help me.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

noname2200 said:

"On a game-related note, have we really had four people already pull the "NO U!" defense?  I think Truck's was as facetious as my vote, but the rest seemed genuine...

Also, I want to hear the lurkers' thoughts about the game so far, most notably nordlead, who's been online this whole time but hasn't posted in roughly three hours.

theprof00 said:

Do you guys not understand how to pressure people? You did a good job with radish... let's see some more of that.

Pressure him yourself.  He's certainly given you the ammunition to do so, between posting times and ignoring the existence of the radish issue, so what's stopping you?

Everyone is calling me paranoid. It hurts my feelings. T_T Plus, just one person is not enough. I can't think of everything to pressure him on. See, you yourself brought up a great point about how he hasn't addressed radish at all.

Speaking of which, what's your take on Radish? I found this in that link:

"radish head dead? 

What a shock. "

dtewi said:
theprof00 said:

Oh, also waiting for MG94 to make a significant contribution, as well as hear more from kantor. 

Who's "we"?

? you mean "you guys"?

I was there, dtewi, I was there. I helped.

nordlead said:

I object to adding a new person to the game. While it doesn't seem obvious at first, it doesn't play out fair.

1) it doesn't make sense to add him as mafia, so the town won't likely vote him

2) he can't be the doctor/cop because we already have them so the scum won't night kill him

If everyone wants to add him then I vote for a complete restart.

Good points.

I'd also like to add this idea: If he had wanted to play, he should have signed up. @c03: Nyeh.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Around the Network

I do kinda agree that he shoulda signed up. 

I think Hat is sly enough to make him a mafia or an SK...in fact...I think it so much so that I'd probably vote j0 right off the bat. And because of that influence, I think it's a bad idea to have him in, unless he is a sub.

EDIT: However, Hat, if you don't believe that the game is balanced without him, then just admit it and lets restart. No harm done.

theprof00 said:
dtewi said:
theprof00 said:

Who's "we"?

? you mean "you guys"?

Your comments came off across as simple questions, even if you hadn't intended them to.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

radishhead said:
noname2200 said:

I'm not yet how much it matters, hence why I haven't voted for you.  But it's noteworthy that you made a statement about your past behavior that took all of five seconds on Google to disprove (i.e., it was a lie).  When I have a bit more time, I'd like to see just how much of a lie it is. 

It wasn't a lie though, because in all my mafia games I've made it clear that I don't 1st day lynch, but I also make it clear that I will lynch people if the situation changes. To be honest, I think those things cancel each other out, and I just make those statements to make it seem like I'm taking a strong opinion, but I'm actually just waffling xD

Making it clear that you won't day 1 lynch means you will not lynch day 1. After quite strongly claiming that you won't you get proven to be caught in a lie now trying to backtrack by making it seem like you only sorta won't lynch on day 1 unless someone says "i'm mafia" (which never happens, even in my previous link mario didn't come out and say it).

Here is a stance I take. I vote people caught in lies regardless of alignment due to it just being poor play (pro-town should never lie and especially not caught in one). Lies are the tools of the devil (uh... scum ). I voted gow because he made a dumb statement that reminded me of mario, but this is another matter.

unvote: godofwar_3ever
vote: radishhead

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

dtewi said:
theprof00 said:
dtewi said:
theprof00 said:

Who's "we"?

? you mean "you guys"?

Your comments came off across as simple questions, even if you hadn't intended them to.

Ah I see. Yes I want people to put more pressure on others. When "we" (you, me, noname) did it to radish, I think it worked out quite well. I'm just saying, as long as I'm not *alone* in pressuring people, it will make more of a difference.

Look, Kantor has since stopped commenting on my posts completely, and he questions "lynch all lurkers" despite all mafia lurking last game (despite any reasoning for it). I'd say that was good enough material to put pressure on him, but nobody is with me on this, I guess.

noname2200 said:
c03n3nj0 said:

WHAT

This started? 0_o

/tracking

Again, I'm eligible for replacements 

Why don't you ever just join like a normal player, instead of hovering around to pick off the dead?

I've decided that in this cats-and-dogs themed game, you're the buzzard!

BECAUSE

I'm too lazy to play through the whole thing! 

edit (ha! I can do this)

I don't understand this talk. Why am I being included? There's no one in the threat of being modkilled/replaced. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."