By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Hephaestos said:
hatmoza said:

Mr. Kitty:

Is everyone ok with c03n3nj0 added to the mix? Oh! a mouse!

why not.... we'll have to redo the stat tables though... 100 more posts on lynching theory!!!

actually, this would completely upset the stats and make a day 1 mislynch end the game a day early.

If j0 joins, I am much less likely to try and lynch anyone.

Around the Network
Hephaestos said:
hatmoza said:

Mr. Kitty:

why not.... we'll have to redo the stat tables though... 100 more posts on lynching theory!!!

The more the merrier. I will not be redoing the tables though. Pretty sure the end result will be pretty much the same, and so my stance doesn't change.

Kantor said:
theprof00 said:
Kantor said:
theprof00 said:

kantor, are you done reading yet?

Somewhat.

Perhaps I've missed something, but the first two and a half pages are almost all composed of meta-meta-theories and ridiculous tables with arbitrary probabilities of what could happen.

Oh, and a bunch of random voting because of some entirely made-up percentages.

posted as soon as I fosed him for lurking.

vote: kantor

What is this? I don't even...

I mean, that is paranoid, even for you. I didn't see your post. I was busy trying to make sense of the thread and get my stupid wireless connection to stop disconnecting every five minutes.

Vote: theprof00

worthy of criticism....yes.

Worthy of a vote...not really

Linkzmax said:
Hephaestos said:
hatmoza said:

Mr. Kitty:

The more the merrier. I will not be redoing the tables though. Pretty sure the end result will be pretty much the same, and so my stance doesn't change.

Actually, if j0 adds another townie, it would add an entire day of voting if we vote no-lynch today.

Linkzmax said:
Hephaestos said:
hatmoza said:

Mr. Kitty:

that was a joke, don't worry =)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network
theprof00 said:

Actually, if j0 adds another townie, it would add an entire day of voting if we vote no-lynch today.

who said he'd be town?

if there were no sk, that would be a very viable option, as it doesn't skew the balance much...

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

hatmoza said:

Mr. Kitty:

Wouldn't it upset the game's balance to add him?  I mean, if you're going to do it now's definitely the time, but I'd imagine you balanced this game for 17, not 18.

j0s probably an SK who agreed beforehand to kill me :P

Oh, also waiting for MG94 to make a significant contribution, as well as hear more from kantor. 

Do you guys not understand how to pressure people? You did a good job with radish... let's see some more of that.

noname2200 said:
hatmoza said:

Mr. Kitty:

Wouldn't it upset the game's balance to add him?  I mean, if you're going to do it now's definitely the time, but I'd imagine you balanced this game for 17, not 18.

FoS noname for questioning the mod.

On a game-related note, have we really had four people already pull the "NO U!" defense?  I think Truck's was as facetious as my vote, but the rest seemed genuine...

Also, I want to hear the lurkers' thoughts about the game so far, most notably nordlead, who's been online this whole time but hasn't posted in roughly three hours.

theprof00 said:

Do you guys not understand how to pressure people? You did a good job with radish... let's see some more of that.

Pressure him yourself.  He's certainly given you the ammunition to do so, between posting times and ignoring the existence of the radish issue, so what's stopping you?