By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
radishhead said:

I play Mafia on here and ONM with the username radish head - not that it matters much, surely? Sometimes on other sites too, just to meet some new people. Also, I don't lie on Mafia games - unless I'm missing something and something that I've said has been misinterpreted as a lie?

I'm not yet how much it matters, hence why I haven't voted for you.  But it's noteworthy that you made a statement about your past behavior that took all of five seconds on Google to disprove (i.e., it was a lie).  When I have a bit more time, I'd like to see just how much of a lie it is. 

Around the Network
dtewi said:
Hephaestos said:

you do know that's the 101 scum defence right?

Of course he knows that, thanks to his strange knowledge of the fact that he fas played exactly 11 games. After playing exactly 11 games, anyone would know that is typical defense.

I know how many games I've played, because I've made myself a word document that contains a "winning tally" of how many times I've won as each team xD

A bit sad, but true :p

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

noname2200 said:
radishhead said:

I play Mafia on here and ONM with the username radish head - not that it matters much, surely? Sometimes on other sites too, just to meet some new people. Also, I don't lie on Mafia games - unless I'm missing something and something that I've said has been misinterpreted as a lie?

I'm not yet how much it matters, hence why I haven't voted for you.  But it's noteworthy that you made a statement about your past behavior that took all of five seconds on Google to disprove (i.e., it was a lie).  When I have a bit more time, I'd like to see just how much of a lie it is. 

It wasn't a lie though, because in all my mafia games I've made it clear that I don't 1st day lynch, but I also make it clear that I will lynch people if the situation changes. To be honest, I think those things cancel each other out, and I just make those statements to make it seem like I'm taking a strong opinion, but I'm actually just waffling xD

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:
dtewi said:
Hephaestos said:

Of course he knows that, thanks to his strange knowledge of the fact that he fas played exactly 11 games. After playing exactly 11 games, anyone would know that is typical defense.

I know how many games I've played, because I've made myself a word document that contains a "winning tally" of how many times I've won as each team xD

so what is the tally?

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

radishhead said:
dtewi said:
Hephaestos said:

I'd buy that.

Yet nothing else you have said.

*C'mon everyone! Let's vote for radishhead!*

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
radishhead said:
noname2200 said:
radishhead said:

It wasn't a lie though, because in all my mafia games I've made it clear that I don't 1st day lynch, but I also make it clear that I will lynch people if the situation changes. To be honest, I think those things cancel each other out, and I just make those statements to make it seem like I'm taking a strong opinion, but I'm actually just waffling xD

I consider this statement blatant bullshit and I don't buy it. Your convictions were clear that you didn't want a Day 1 Lynch, even ignoring prof's calculations, yet you say you're really just "waffling."

Nope.

Uh-uh.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Hephaestos said:
radishhead said:
dtewi said:
Hephaestos said:

so what is the tally?

Mafia won: 2

Mafia lost: 2

Town Won: 2

Town Lost: 4

SK Lost: 1

Unfortunately, I always seem to draw bad attention no matter which team I'm on xD Maybe it's just because I'm so awesome :p

Watch me on YouTube!

dtewi said:
radishhead said:
noname2200 said:
radishhead said:

I consider this statement blatant bullshit and I don't buy it. Your convictions were clear that you didn't want a Day 1 Lynch, even ignoring prof's calculations, yet you say you're really just "waffling."

Nope.

Uh-uh.

Just find that post that I made saying that I'll change my decision when the situation changes, and prove yourself wrong. I post disclaimers everywhere in Mafia :p

Watch me on YouTube!

kk, it's 23:30 - I'm leaving now

Watch me on YouTube!

radishhead said:

kk, it's 23:30 - I'm leaving now

good night, I guess..

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO