By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
theprof00 said:

I'm not trying to pick on you trucks.

Everyone failed utterly and completely at very simple logic.

Why leave an MVP townie, who is barely contributing (A HUGE change from normal play) alive?

You were so close too.

"why would Radish finger Wonk right after Nord was lynched, and stay on Wonk for several days"

I reread all of Heph's post, he contributed a lot. Of course, nobody can contribute as much as you do.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
Hephaestos said:

i think it's too early for links. (and for gow v2)

i'd go khuut (no offence to you or rep)

question.... how is christmass handled? (i'm gone 6 days: 27-01)

Very much agreed, besides I want to play a handful more before I take on hosting. I'll throw my name in the hat(not moza) for round in the future once I feel I've had enough playing experience and a great setup.

Though I'm currently working on seeing if a very small(4 or 5 players) setup is balanced.(Through random lynches/no lynches and random night actions/no actions) It's not too hard to go through the odds and if I come out around 50/50 then I'll describe the setup and see if there's interest in a 24 part B or something, for those that die early in the main round.

might want to talk to dtewi about that, he hosted a B round during DBZ (which I completely forgot to check ^^)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

theprof00 said:

The problem you have is that "MVP"s have been left alive until the very end in previous games.  It's not a foolproof guarantor of scuminess.  Additionally, not only did the "heph is guilty!" post you made occur several weeks prior, but you also accused several other people of being scum, and the only one you helped to lynch, kantor, ended up being a townie.

Add to that the fact that you're never 100% correct yourself (you spent half the Loser Thread accusing Truck and Final-Fan, for example), and that even the mafia wanted to kill you because your logic is often incomprehensible to others, and it's quite reasonable to see why your accusations went unheeded.

*offers prof a hug*

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Stefl1504 said:
theprof00 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
theprof00 said:

wow trucks. Did you even read any of my analysis on Heph?

He was my number one suspect.

Did you really think mafia would leave Heph, of all people (an MVP for now 3 games out of the last 6-7), alive til the end of the game. Poorly, poorly chosen vote.

Your analysis was made on Day One why would I rely on that?

So, when Heph said he was a major contributor, and my list contradicted that when it said that he talked more with Hat and people who weren't even playing, that was irrelevant? Oh well. Maybe you just didn't notice his obvious contradiction.

But again, you don't answer the second part of that. 

You believed that mafia would leave an MVP player til the end of the game.

Also, shame on all of you for not claiming doctor.

Actually I was hoping that someone would at least fake claim... even if we had two docs it wouldn't have hurt...

When I realized we didn't have a doctor I was facepalming myself... I really thought we had one...

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
Stefl1504 said:
theprof00 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
theprof00 said:

Did you really think mafia would leave Heph, of all people (an MVP for now 3 games out of the last 6-7), alive til the end of the game. Poorly, poorly chosen vote.

So, when Heph said he was a major contributor, and my list contradicted that when it said that he talked more with Hat and people who weren't even playing, that was irrelevant? Oh well. Maybe you just didn't notice his obvious contradiction.

Actually I was hoping that someone would at least fake claim... even if we had two docs it wouldn't have hurt...

When I realized we didn't have a doctor I was facepalming myself... I really thought we had one...

And it would have confused Heph a lot...^^ and me... if there were two...

Final post count:

[hatmoza] => 102
[Linkzmax] => 59
[Final-Fan] => 147
[MetalGear_94] => 17
[Wonktonodi] => 72
[GodOfWar_3ever] => 72
[radishhead] => 134
[theprof00] => 115
[Homer_Simpson] => 39
[Hephaestos] => 193
[nordlead] => 27
[TruckOSaurus] => 115
[Vetteman94] => 71
[Stefl1504] => 90
[dsister] => 9
[noname2200] => 51
[SuperAdrianK] => 22
[dtewi] => 84
[Kantor] => 26

Signature goes here!

noname2200 said:
theprof00 said:

The problem you have is that "MVP"s have been left alive until the very end in previous games.  It's not a foolproof guarantor of scuminess.  Additionally, not only did the "heph is guilty!" post you made occur several weeks prior, but you also accused several other people of being scum, and the only one you helped to lynch, kantor, ended up being a townie.

Add to that the fact that you're never 100% correct yourself (you spent half the Loser Thread accusing Truck and Final-Fan, for example), and that even the mafia wanted to kill you because your logic is often incomprehensible to others, and it's quite reasonable to see why your accusations went unheeded.

thats another thing. Why did people continously point out that i lynched kantor. That was Hats fault. I just wanted to pressure Kantor. What is so hard to see about that?

According to the makia kills, they took out all the top contributors/players. My reasoning isn't that he's an MVP being left alive....he's an MVP that's being left alive in a game where they are taking out the top players first.

But yeah, you can't be right 100% of the time. Noname, I'm sorry I forgot about you, you did really well too. I was hoping you would last longer...but you were mafia killed...do you see a trend here? 

theprof00 said:

stefl really was the most useful player. Town should really be thanking you for your contribution. After I died,and linkz followed, I knew heph and nord were going to utterly annihilate the rest of you guys.

And even without nord, they still annihilated you guys. Vette did great though.

Vette I was so happy you started posting more because you were a dominant force. You were my real hope for the town.

Also, sorry I didn't send out more invitations to the losers lounge. I can't send messages from my work computer for some reason, and kept putting it off til I got home, where I would promptly play starcraft2 and then fall asleep. VGC message system blows.

Good game Heph. even though I had you pegged from day 1. Good choice in killing me the first night. You were dead day 2.

worst part is that my wierd activity day one was due to not being physically present to play... nothing more ^^

but I read your analysis with link and you guys did notice when I was trying to play the town... Though 2 heads and a set idea that I was scum were also an advantage in seeing all this. Oh and on my math... you're right, it was wrong =) i had to tweak it a bit with untold assumptions that favored the view I wanted.... a bleaker picture for the town in order to spread a bit of paranoia (hence the 5 mafia too). Dunno if it helped much though.

I actually thought that i'd be caught for my too gentle interactions with nord and wonk  on the first days... guess it was just me noticing.

theprof00 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
theprof00 said:

erf claiming doc with a dead stefl next day would have been a death sentence....

Rad was playing it too safe to make such a lie, and trucks was starting to suspect stefl ^^

I don't see why anyone would have claimed doctor, I would actually have welcomed it from radish cause I knew from his day 1 "give up" post that he was vanilla.