By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
noname2200 said:

Hey, how come I wasn't invited to the loser forum?

Me either

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:

Two games in and I'm already looked at as a smart player, yet I've never lived beyond night two nor have I been that great about my suspicions in those early days. I'll take that as a compliment, but in the future I'll play dumber to live longer. lol

I'm glad it turned out there wasn't a doc, because if town lost due to not saving Stefl I'd have tried to lead a lynch in the next game simply out of spite.

If you don't get killed, its either because you got protected by the doctor or you're mafia too.

Its a no win situation, I guess.

Vetteman94 said:
noname2200 said:

Hey, how come I wasn't invited to the loser forum?

Me either

Prof made it. He made the invites. Go and kill him! I had nothing to do with it :D

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

So who's hosting the next game?  The list of candidates as it stands now is:

theRepublic, Khuutra, me, GodOfWar, linkzmaxz, not necessarily in that order.  I'd be happy to do so, but I'll defer to anyone except GOW (and that only because he's hosted recently, whereas the rest of the people on the list have not).

MetalGear_94 said:
hatmoza said:

Most useless player Award: MetalGear_94

His lurking and his very unhelpful posting made him an easy target for the town to jump on. It was only a matter of time before he got what was coming to him, especially after nordlead’s lynch.

I humbly accept

never will I lurk again!!

PLEASE!!

Around the Network

i think it's too early for links. (and for gow v2)

i'd go khuut (no offence to you or rep)

question.... how is christmass handled? (i'm gone 6 days: 27-01)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Hephaestos said:

It'd be up to the mod, of course, but I'd imagine eithre that the game wouldn't start until after New Years, or that ti would pause a few days before Christmas.

A Christmas theme would be great for the next game.

Elves are townie

Santa is the cop (lol)

Mrs. clause is doctor

reindeers are mafia

rudolph is the serial killer

Anyone likes this idea?

noname2200 said:
Hephaestos said:

It'd be up to the mod, of course, but I'd imagine eithre that the game wouldn't start until after New Years, or that ti would pause a few days before Christmas.

giving everyone a nightkill could be fun too :p and quick!

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Hephaestos said:

giving everyone a nightkill could be fun too :p and quick!

I know you're joking, but Zexen_lowe basically tried that once (round 10 or 11, I believe).

The results were... let's just say that they were.