By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Oh and hat, great game and I already gave you props for taking away the option to double kill at the end. But seriously, tsk tsk for not making the voting system known, and then going ahead with the kantor death scene after having it pointed out that radish reached plurality day one long before then.

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:

Oh and hat, great game and I already gave you props for taking away the option to double kill at the end. But seriously, tsk tsk for not making the voting system known, and then going ahead with the kantor death scene after having it pointed out that radish reached plurality day one long before then.

I can't take credit for that. That's a well known rule in VGC mafia games IIRC.

Truck's the sly dog knew that, and only mentioned the double-lynch to use it as a way to clarify he was town once and for all... i think.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Yeah, good game guys - very well done Heph :o

Also, great copping (is that a word? xD) Stef :p

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

I used the plurality voting system for 2 reasons:

1- Giving scum the potential of tipping the votes to their favor in spread votes, especially early in the game.

2- It's quicker. Or at least I thought it would be.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Hephaestos said:
MetalGear_94 said:

Wohooo!!

Absolutely amazing heph!!

high five zombie mafiosi!

YAY good work Heph!

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
Linkzmax said:

I can't take credit for that. That's a well known rule in VGC mafia games IIRC.

Truck's the sly dog knew that, and only mentioned the double-lynch to use it as a way to clarify he was town once and for all... i think.

Well so is majority(or more voting) and I'd say usually ties revert to no lynch if it isn't endgame. But only Heph mentioned Trucks had to be town due to breaking the tie. And conveniently waited until the final day when it was buddying up, instead of a day earlier when it could've influenced things more. :P

Hephaestos said:

oh and bravo to Stefl... a mighty efficient cop, almost won the round for the town on his own... had he cleared vett the game would have been almost won (i believe vett was prone to attack me ^^, it's only fair I always attack him :p)

Oh I was,  had I not been killed I was going after you the next day,  in a similar way that I went after Wonk.  I just got a bad vibe from you.  But I will admit I did have a bad vibe against Trucks as well, so I would have probably made a run at both of you

Once I saw Trucks talking himself into accepting heph's story, I knew it was all over.  Well played by Heph though.  And radish, you will never be my defense attorney!

Great game all around.  It's the most fun I've had in one, even though I went fairly early.  But if it wasn't for stefl, it wouldn't even have been a game.  Not that I contributed much myself: my four top suspects at the end of day one were kantor, linkz, nord, and metalgear, and the only one I got lynched was a townie. x^(

Hey, how come I wasn't invited to the loser forum?

Two games in and I'm already looked at as a smart player, yet I've never lived beyond night two nor have I been that great about my suspicions in those early days. I'll take that as a compliment, but in the future I'll play dumber to live longer. lol

I'm glad it turned out there wasn't a doc, because if town lost due to not saving Stefl I'd have tried to lead a lynch in the next game simply out of spite.