By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
TruckOSaurus said:
Hephaestos said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Quoting for attention and repeating for answer:

@Heph: Why would the Mafia want you alive in the end game?

sorry I posted before leaving work a post I had started earlier.

why would they want me alive? I doubt radish wants it, it's more that he couldn't do otherwise I guess.

For one, I've been vocal on radish the whole game, waisting a kill on me wouldn't have changed much for him as he was a target anyways, but it could have increased preasure on him, not necessary.

Secondly, since there were no failed kills on the cop (well no attempts as there was no doc), it seems a bit obvious that the mafia looked for the doc and my activity probably didn't fit the profile I guess?

Night kills were higher profile players until wonk died... then they became players that were kind of hidden, this denotes a change in the strategy, from people leading the charge, to a full search for the doc. I guess you, FF and I made the cut, only because of this, we're three vocal players and had there been more mafia left alive, i'm sure we would have died at night.

This bring us to the last days... I believe the no kill night was partially to get more targets pitting at each other... I mean Stefl said he didn't suspect me at all so a scenario with him rad and me would have been clear cut to a radish lynch.

You stefl and Rad would have been in his disfavor too as even without the double lynch, you were still pretty clean looking.

Last night, stefl dying instead of one of us is obvious.

So yeah, i'm alive for the same reasons you are, we basically didn't look like docs.

Damn you for actually making sense.

Could you find the post where Stefl says he doesn't suspect you at all?

FF lynch day

one sec i'll link it

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network
noname2200 said:

ok 2 secs something caught my eye ^^

Hephaestos said:
radishhead said:

Well, I'm honoured that you think that I'd live this far in a Mafia game, while playing as the Mafia, surrounded by players who are so good at Mafia that they'd spot even the smallest slip-up - but the truth is that I'm nowhere near that good as the Mafia. I'd have been lynched long ago, because I'd have far more mistakes to make if I were Mafia. I know for sure that Heph, being a very good Mafia player, would definitely be in  my top-5 players to lynch. Even if you don't look like a doctor, you would still pose a threat to the Mafia with some decent detective skills, and an ability to draw out all members of the Mafia. I, on the other hand, have only gotten this far because I'm too suspicious for the mafia to night-kill me (the kill would be more well spent on an obvious town), but I also appear townie enough that I continue to play - this is definitely not an ideal situation for a player playing as the Mafia. Actually, I almost wish that I was the SK, because it'd be a great position to be in xD But there is no SK, just me - a townie.

and... again with the praise of others and dismissal of yourself, this is getting old ^^

prof links noname dtewi ff stefl all these townies are very legitimate kills before me we really can't say this game was void of players, and to prove you wrong, I lived to the end of the DBZ game, yay!! not night killed despite my DB theory and being on Homer/vett's taill all game long!

appear townie enough that you continue to play not ideal? wtf?

Oh god ^^ good thing stefl died with the same color as mafia ^^

Thanks for making a post full of mistakes to support your "i'm too weak to be mafia" argument, it was a nice try.

I see lots of bolded text, but no mistakes? :(

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3800621

bolded underlined italic

Stefl1504 said:

Heph: Okay... the only one who doesn't seem to me like scum is Heph right now... I don't know why but I don't think he is scum...

ToS: I think he could be scum, but if he is scum, he hides it very well... There were no major mistakes in his game so far... also he did not seem too eager to make a mislynch...

FF: As for FF I find it very strange that he wasn't killed on day one or two, since he is a really good player he often gets killed early in the games, this time it did not happen, which either means he is scum or the mafia are pretty damn st**id for not killing him... so he is most probably scum... at least I think that... the rest is just the same as with ToS: no mistakes and not too eager to mislynch...

Radish: His actions early in the game were not even a little bit of necessary, if we get scum today and we still play tomorrow it is very likely that he is scum... but I don't think that he is scum and I think we only have one scum left in the game... well we will know how many are left tomorrow...

For all of us... why the hell did we lynch Homer anyway? Just because he played a stupid game... dammit... and I hammered him... I will go and look at Homers and Kantors lynchs again, I think we can find the last scum doing that...

radishhead said:
Hephaestos said:
radishhead said:

Well, I'm honoured that you think that I'd live this far in a Mafia game, while playing as the Mafia, surrounded by players who are so good at Mafia that they'd spot even the smallest slip-up - but the truth is that I'm nowhere near that good as the Mafia. I'd have been lynched long ago, because I'd have far more mistakes to make if I were Mafia. I know for sure that Heph, being a very good Mafia player, would definitely be in  my top-5 players to lynch. Even if you don't look like a doctor, you would still pose a threat to the Mafia with some decent detective skills, and an ability to draw out all members of the Mafia. I, on the other hand, have only gotten this far because I'm too suspicious for the mafia to night-kill me (the kill would be more well spent on an obvious town), but I also appear townie enough that I continue to play - this is definitely not an ideal situation for a player playing as the Mafia. Actually, I almost wish that I was the SK, because it'd be a great position to be in xD But there is no SK, just me - a townie.

and... again with the praise of others and dismissal of yourself, this is getting old ^^

prof links noname dtewi ff stefl all these townies are very legitimate kills before me we really can't say this game was void of players, and to prove you wrong, I lived to the end of the DBZ game, yay!! not night killed despite my DB theory and being on Homer/vett's taill all game long!

appear townie enough that you continue to play not ideal? wtf?

Oh god ^^ good thing stefl died with the same color as mafia ^^

Thanks for making a post full of mistakes to support your "i'm too weak to be mafia" argument, it was a nice try.

I see lots of bolded text, but no mistakes? :(

comparing yourself to an SK is a pretty big mistake, you think it's cute, but it's actually scumy.

over praising others is a mistake, it's buddying up.

the "appear townie enough to continue to play part" is a mistake cause you're the living proof it's something that works (somewhat).

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
theprof00 said:
hatmoza said:

No double-lynch at endgame.

booooo

i thought mr. kitten was black?

Stefl1504 said:

Racist.

TruckOSaurus said:

Damn you for actually making sense.

Could you find the post where Stefl says he doesn't suspect you at all?

ok posted too much so here's again so it's easy to find ^^

Hephaestos said:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3800621

bolded underlined italic

Stefl1504 said:

Heph: Okay... the only one who doesn't seem to me like scum is Heph right now... I don't know why but I don't think he is scum...

ToS: I think he could be scum, but if he is scum, he hides it very well... There were no major mistakes in his game so far... also he did not seem too eager to make a mislynch...

FF: As for FF I find it very strange that he wasn't killed on day one or two, since he is a really good player he often gets killed early in the games, this time it did not happen, which either means he is scum or the mafia are pretty damn st**id for not killing him... so he is most probably scum... at least I think that... the rest is just the same as with ToS: no mistakes and not too eager to mislynch...

Radish: His actions early in the game were not even a little bit of necessary, if we get scum today and we still play tomorrow it is very likely that he is scum... but I don't think that he is scum and I think we only have one scum left in the game... well we will know how many are left tomorrow...

For all of us... why the hell did we lynch Homer anyway? Just because he played a stupid game... dammit... and I hammered him... I will go and look at Homers and Kantors lynchs again, I think we can find the last scum doing that...

noname2200 said:
Stefl1504 said:

Racist.

middle age Europe was very racist... and intorlerant of other religions too for that matter... be it the inquisition in spain, the reformation in England, the protestant massacres in France....

Our culture is largely based on this though and angels are depicted as white or golden... dark wings a sign of corruption.

Okay let's think aloud and run some scenarios after Final-Fan's lynch there was a no kill night.

So for Evil Heph, Good radish:

Evil Heph could kill Stefl, TruckOSaurus or radish

- Killing Stefl --- Was too risky because there was the possibility of a doctor.
- Killing TruckOSaurus --- I was set on lynching Hephaestos at that point so killing me would have been a good option. Plus with radish so easily lynchable, he could have easily swayed the vote to get radish lynched. Also Stefl wouldn't had the time to investigate in this scenario.
- Killing radish --- Why kill the most lynchable person out there?
- Killing no one --- Good option but killing me sounds better

For Evil radish

Evil radish could kill Stefl, TruckOSaurus or Hephaestos

- Killing Stefl --- Same as Evil Heph, fear of doctor
- Killing TruckOSaurus --- Since I was set on lynching Hephaestos, killing me removed a viable option for a mislynch
- Killing Hephaestos --- That would have left only me and Stefl, while I am prone to paranoia it was much more likely that Evil radish would get lynched
- Killing no one --- Buys more time.

From this perspective it looks like Evil radish would have been the one most likely to pick no kill on that night

Signature goes here!