By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
TruckOSaurus said:

Quoting for attention and repeating for answer:

@Heph: Why would the Mafia want you alive in the end game?

sorry I posted before leaving work a post I had started earlier.

why would they want me alive? I doubt radish wants it, it's more that he couldn't do otherwise I guess.

For one, I've been vocal on radish the whole game, waisting a kill on me wouldn't have changed much for him as he was a target anyways, but it could have increased preasure on him, not necessary.

Secondly, since there were no failed kills on the cop (well no attempts as there was no doc), it seems a bit obvious that the mafia looked for the doc and my activity probably didn't fit the profile I guess?

Night kills were higher profile players until wonk died... then they became players that were kind of hidden, this denotes a change in the strategy, from people leading the charge, to a full search for the doc. I guess you, FF and I made the cut, only because of this, we're three vocal players and had there been more mafia left alive, i'm sure we would have died at night.

This bring us to the last days... I believe the no kill night was partially to get more targets pitting at each other... I mean Stefl said he didn't suspect me at all so a scenario with him rad and me would have been clear cut to a radish lynch.

You stefl and Rad would have been in his disfavor too as even without the double lynch, you were still pretty clean looking.

Last night, stefl dying instead of one of us is obvious.

So yeah, i'm alive for the same reasons you are, we basically didn't look like docs.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network
radishhead said:

Wait - so if Truck is 100% cleared of being Mafia, that means that Heph MUST be Mafia! Truck, please just vote for Heph - he's been fooling us the whole game, and the thing that I was saying earlier about lack of mistakes makes a lot of sense here. He's got to be the mafia - I thought that it might be him, right from the beginning - I just got a few "bad vibes" from him. 

As you said yourself, it's down to you. 50/50. 

you're kidding right? took you a day to notice that I said he was 100% cleared?

oh all online, nice.

Hephaestos said:

oh all online, nice.

or not?

radishhead said:
Hephaestos said:
TruckOSaurus said:

In particular I find it odd that on Day Two he made this post:

I think that Homer and Nord are Mafia - possibly Wonk too.

Fingering two Mafia even if he didn't have any credibility seems extreme.

except day 2 radish was still a strong suspect, him being lynched would have somewhat removed weight from them, not that they had much anyways. Notice how MG albeit having done his "radish die" post was not in his list... cause MG was already targeted by some for inactivity....

Though I may be reading a bit too much into it, it all fits.

Or maybe it's just because I am good at sensing Mafia at an early stage of the game? I'm pretty useless at everything else - please give me credit for something :(

you don't want to share the sad story of your lonely childhood too for pity point too no?

Around the Network

Well, I'm honoured that you think that I'd live this far in a Mafia game, while playing as the Mafia, surrounded by players who are so good at Mafia that they'd spot even the smallest slip-up - but the truth is that I'm nowhere near that good as the Mafia. I'd have been lynched long ago, because I'd have far more mistakes to make if I were Mafia. I know for sure that Heph, being a very good Mafia player, would definitely be in  my top-5 players to lynch. Even if you don't look like a doctor, you would still pose a threat to the Mafia with some decent detective skills, and an ability to draw out all members of the Mafia. I, on the other hand, have only gotten this far because I'm too suspicious for the mafia to night-kill me (the kill would be more well spent on an obvious town), but I also appear townie enough that I continue to play - this is definitely not an ideal situation for a player playing as the Mafia. Actually, I almost wish that I was the SK, because it'd be a great position to be in xD But there is no SK, just me - a townie.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Hephaestos said:
radishhead said:
Hephaestos said:
TruckOSaurus said:

In particular I find it odd that on Day Two he made this post:

I think that Homer and Nord are Mafia - possibly Wonk too.

Fingering two Mafia even if he didn't have any credibility seems extreme.

except day 2 radish was still a strong suspect, him being lynched would have somewhat removed weight from them, not that they had much anyways. Notice how MG albeit having done his "radish die" post was not in his list... cause MG was already targeted by some for inactivity....

Though I may be reading a bit too much into it, it all fits.

Or maybe it's just because I am good at sensing Mafia at an early stage of the game? I'm pretty useless at everything else - please give me credit for something :(

you don't want to share the sad story of your lonely childhood too for pity point too no?

I'm not lonely :o

But when this round is over, I at least wanted people to think, "Hey - turns out that Radishhead was onto something after all" :p

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Hephaestos said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Quoting for attention and repeating for answer:

@Heph: Why would the Mafia want you alive in the end game?

sorry I posted before leaving work a post I had started earlier.

why would they want me alive? I doubt radish wants it, it's more that he couldn't do otherwise I guess.

For one, I've been vocal on radish the whole game, waisting a kill on me wouldn't have changed much for him as he was a target anyways, but it could have increased preasure on him, not necessary.

Secondly, since there were no failed kills on the cop (well no attempts as there was no doc), it seems a bit obvious that the mafia looked for the doc and my activity probably didn't fit the profile I guess?

Night kills were higher profile players until wonk died... then they became players that were kind of hidden, this denotes a change in the strategy, from people leading the charge, to a full search for the doc. I guess you, FF and I made the cut, only because of this, we're three vocal players and had there been more mafia left alive, i'm sure we would have died at night.

This bring us to the last days... I believe the no kill night was partially to get more targets pitting at each other... I mean Stefl said he didn't suspect me at all so a scenario with him rad and me would have been clear cut to a radish lynch.

You stefl and Rad would have been in his disfavor too as even without the double lynch, you were still pretty clean looking.

Last night, stefl dying instead of one of us is obvious.

So yeah, i'm alive for the same reasons you are, we basically didn't look like docs.

Damn you for actually making sense.

Could you find the post where Stefl says he doesn't suspect you at all?

Signature goes here!

radishhead said:

Well, I'm honoured that you think that I'd live this far in a Mafia game, while playing as the Mafia, surrounded by players who are so good at Mafia that they'd spot even the smallest slip-up - but the truth is that I'm nowhere near that good as the Mafia. I'd have been lynched long ago, because I'd have far more mistakes to make if I were Mafia. I know for sure that Heph, being a very good Mafia player, would definitely be in  my top-5 players to lynch. Even if you don't look like a doctor, you would still pose a threat to the Mafia with some decent detective skills, and an ability to draw out all members of the Mafia. I, on the other hand, have only gotten this far because I'm too suspicious for the mafia to night-kill me (the kill would be more well spent on an obvious town), but I also appear townie enough that I continue to play - this is definitely not an ideal situation for a player playing as the Mafia. Actually, I almost wish that I was the SK, because it'd be a great position to be in xD But there is no SK, just me - a townie.

and... again with the praise of others and dismissal of yourself, this is getting old ^^

prof links noname dtewi ff stefl all these townies are very legitimate kills before me we really can't say this game was void of players, and to prove you wrong, I lived to the end of the DBZ game, yay!! not night killed despite my DB theory and being on Homer/vett's taill all game long!

appear townie enough that you continue to play not ideal? wtf?

Oh god ^^ good thing stefl died with the same color as mafia ^^

Thanks for making a post full of mistakes to support your "i'm too weak to be mafia" argument, it was a nice try.