By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
dtewi said:
radishhead said:
theprof00 said:
radishhead said:

I don't care about all these statistics - I'm not lynching anyone on the first day.

And then what of tomorrow?

Have any ideas?

Hey, if anything rises by tomorrow, then I'll take it into consideration ^-^

I've never lynched on the first day, and I've played 11 mafia games now. I've also never done more than one "no lynch" in a single game. I have a strong belief that a day 1 lynch is always bad for the town.

Your fervor against day 1 lynches has never been properly announced before. We have only your allegation that your 11 games all included your no lynch.

wait, wasn't radish the one that said all his games start at night???!?!?

Around the Network
dtewi said:
radishhead said:
theprof00 said:
radishhead said:

I don't care about all these statistics - I'm not lynching anyone on the first day.

Have any ideas?

I've never lynched on the first day, and I've played 11 mafia games now. I've also never done more than one "no lynch" in a single game. I have a strong belief that a day 1 lynch is always bad for the town.

Your fervor against day 1 lynches has never been properly announced before. We have only your allegation that your 11 games all included your no lynch.

Nah, I've made it clear in all the games that I've played here that I don't lynch on Day 1.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

theprof00 said:
dtewi said:

Prof was recruited scum in that game Vetteman.

OT:

I'm really fucking tired of your scientific theories on day 1 prof. If it's not determining the viability of lying to the town, then it's the statistical probability of mislynches. Stop destroying the essence of mafia.

Anyway....

Godofwar itches at the back of my mind, yet I don't think he's scum.

Vote: Vetteman

omfg Why am I always the bad guy? Fucking christ. Am I wrong for saying that under these specific numbers we shouldn't be worrying to much about mislynching? What happened to arguing using concrete facts? WTF!?

It's fine when you post some simple maths to show a mislynch today isn't that detrimental.

But getting into this giant scientific theory about it? Ugh.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

theprof00 said:
dtewi said:
radishhead said:
theprof00 said:
radishhead said:

Have any ideas?

wait, wasn't radish the one that said all his games start at night???!?!?

Yeah, on the other sites they normally do. :p

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:

Nah, I've made it clear in all the games that I've played here that I don't lynch on Day 1.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=117225&page=1

I've checked ONE of your past games.  Am I misreading the part where you voted to lynch Day One?

Around the Network

So this is my first mafia round and from what I'm seeing there are those trying for a day one lynching and most against it.  Seems that a day one lynch would benifit the mafia more than the town and useing worse case senerios to try and hide that fact seems odd to me.  I could see mafia trying to hide by saying not to lynch the first day but what would get a townsperson to want to lynch someone the first day?  Not too much unless you see things that really make you think someone is mafia.

So what I'm thinking is Theprof00 might be mafia for trying to convince people that it doesn't matter.  Or GodOfWar_3ever is for just trying to get a lynching going.  So if I were to vote it would be for either of those to.

Am I way off in my thinking?

dtewi said:
theprof00 said:
dtewi said:

Prof was recruited scum in that game Vetteman.

OT:

I'm really fucking tired of your scientific theories on day 1 prof. If it's not determining the viability of lying to the town, then it's the statistical probability of mislynches. Stop destroying the essence of mafia.

Anyway....

Godofwar itches at the back of my mind, yet I don't think he's scum.

Vote: Vetteman

omfg Why am I always the bad guy? Fucking christ. Am I wrong for saying that under these specific numbers we shouldn't be worrying to much about mislynching? What happened to arguing using concrete facts? WTF!?

It's fine when you post some simple maths to show a mislynch today isn't that detrimental.

But getting into this giant scientific theory about it? Ugh.

well then I don't what to do when people don't accept the simple maths. At this point, I don't even want to rely on evidence for anything because I get the feeling people aren't going to care anyway. Which makes sense for a group of people who use some of the most superficial evidence I've ever seen. ie; homer saying "protagonist".. etc etc.

noname2200 said:
radishhead said:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=117225&page=1

I've checked ONE of your past games.  Am I misreading the part where you voted to lynch Day One?

It's not my fault that I don't like GOW very much :(

Ironically, I think the reason that I voted for him was because he was trying to get a 1st day lynch. (Not to mention that I was the SK in that game - SKs always want kills).

Watch me on YouTube!

Wonktonodi said:

So this is my first mafia round and from what I'm seeing there are those trying for a day one lynching and most against it.  Seems that a day one lynch would benifit the mafia more than the town and useing worse case senerios to try and hide that fact seems odd to me.  I could see mafia trying to hide by saying not to lynch the first day but what would get a townsperson to want to lynch someone the first day?  Not too much unless you see things that really make you think someone is mafia.

So what I'm thinking is Theprof00 might be mafia for trying to convince people that it doesn't matter.  Or GodOfWar_3ever is for just trying to get a lynching going.  So if I were to vote it would be for either of those to.

Apparently, you're not off by that much. Everyone thinks the way you do.

theprof00 said:
Wonktonodi said:

Apparently, you're not off by that much. Everyone thinks the way you do.

Not quite everyone, but I'm keeping a close eye on the ones that don't.

Watch me on YouTube!