By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
TruckOSaurus said:

@hatmoza: Is there anyway this day can extend into the weekend where I (and others too) will have the time to research the thread more carefully?

ha! you post something that makes you active just when I write about you being less active.... I love posts that take 3 hours to write at work ^^

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network

There's 1 hour left.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Hephaestos said:

umh... why are you talking about liars? the whole discution has been on his behavior being scummy. He argues that it is not, I argue that it is. We don't have definite proof on him so it's also possible that he doesn't actually lie while being scum or that he did this to avoid being thought of as scum while town. It's why I want the town's input on this issue, but it seems everyone is a bit reluctant to speak much.

I don't like that you're setting up the pieces to have necessarely the both of us lynched, especially since you've been relatively quiet since we've started spatting. Heck FF might be right when saying you let him live to target him today, you've played many games and maybe you just know the way to make him tick into looking scummy , and i'd just have been fish to bite at the bait.

By liar I just mean someone pretending to be town when he's not. Also, it's near impossible not to lie when you're Mafia. But I don't want to argue on trivial points.

Yes I've played many games with Final-Fan but he doesn't have that many things that "make him tick" apart from people lying which is why I don't hold his vote for GOW against him (since that's what I expected him to do no matter his alignment)

I think we're all experiencing end game paranoia because on my end what went through my head was that you were scum and desperately trying to find an angle to lynch a townie so you jumped on my suspicions of Final-Fan.

Signature goes here!

Damn you hatmoza!

I'm gonna

Vote: Final-Fan

Because of his attitude yesterday, him trying to distance himself from nordlead, voting patterns and what my instinct is telling me (it has been wrong before which is why I'm sad I won't get the time to research further)

Signature goes here!

arrr I don't like vanilla games... we're late in the game and we're gonna lynch with an L-1, this sux.

I guess we're too used to play power role games and to be guided by them.

Around the Network
Player Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5
Day 6
Day 7

Role
SuperAdrianK Truck      MG_94  Wonk --------  --------  
 Town
Dtewi Kantor  GoW3  nord  MG_94  --------  --------  --------
 Town
Final-Fan Kantor  GoW3  nord  MG_94    Homer Heph    
GodOfWar_3ever Kantor  Homer  -------  ------- -------  -------  -------    Town
Hephaestos Radish  GoW3  nord    Wonk
 F-F    
Homer_Simpson Radish
   nord    Wonk    -------    Town
Kantor Homer  -------  -------  -------  -------  -------  -------    Town
 Linkzmax
Radish    --------  --------   --------  --------  --------    Vigilante
MetalGear_94 Radish
       -------  -------  -------    Mafia
Noname2200 Kantor  GoW3  nord   --------   --------  --------  --------    Town
Nordlead Radish  GoW3     -------  -------  -------  -------    Mafia
Radishhead Kantor    nord  Homer  Wonk        
Stefl1504 Kantor
   nord    Wonk   Homer      

Theprof00 

Kantor  --------  --------  -------- --------  --------  --------    Town
TruckOsaurus Homer  GoW3  Homer  MG_94     Homer  F-F    
Vetteman94    GoW3  nord  MG_94      --------    Town
Wonktonodi Prof  GoW3    Homer    -------  -------  
 Mafia

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Time expires and FF reaches Plurality.

Also history has been made. This is Final-Fan's first time ever getting lynched in the one year he's been playing mafia on VGC!

hatmoza said:

Time expires and FF reaches Plurality.

Also history has been made. This is Final-Fan's first time ever getting lynched in the one year he's been playing mafia o VGC!

and it's not even a real lynch ^^

hatmoza said:

Also history has been made. This is Final-Fan's first time ever getting lynched in the one year he's been playing mafia on VGC!

It's almost worth it just for that, to be honest.

twilight is taking a long time?