By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Yes I'm drunk.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
hatmoza said:

Yes I'm drunk.

Mr kitten you're not supposed to drink

Wonktonodi said:
hatmoza said:

Yes I'm drunk.

Mr kitten you're not supposed to drink

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Tagged.

Around the Network

sorry if i ain't active much for the rest of the day. i actally left work at noon cause i'm sick. will catch up when i can.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Wonktonodi said:
Vetteman94 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Tired of reading posts so I'm going from a different angle:

Kantor voters: dtewi, Final-Fan, GOW, noname, radish, stefl, prof

GOW voters: dtewi, Final-Fan, Heph, noname, nordlead, Truck, Vetteman, Wonk

nordlead voters: dtewi, Final-Fan, Heph, Homer, radish, Stefl, Vetteman

I believe that for a mislynch to happen the town always need some help from carefully placed scum votes. Also, for the lynching of nordlead there's the fact that there's always some scum willing to vote for their partner to make themselves look better.

So looking at voting patterns and removing people we know are town and dead people:

For the lynching of Kantor on Day One we have ---- dtewi, Final-Fan and radish as potential scum voters.

For the lynching of GOW on Day Two we have --- dtewi, Final-Fan, Heph, Vetteman and Wonk as potential scum voters.

For the lynching of nordlead on Day Three we have --- dtewi, Final-Fan, Heph, Homer and Vetteman as potential scum voters.

Quick stats:

dtewi and Final-Fan show up everytime.

Day One has a very short list of three people, we should look into them.

Looking into the voting patterns is good but you should also look into the non voting patterns as well.  

Take Wonk for example,  we had a cop come forward and say someone was scum, nordlead.  He seemed suspicious because of his ability only being every other day.  Which is understandable because it isnt normal for a cop to have that kind of limitations.   (post: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3773341)

But then after nordlead came up with that ridiculous role claim he just comes back and says that nothing has been cleared up.  And wants to look into stefl's agenda cause it doesnt seem legit. (post: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3773973)

Then comes  back later and actually agrees that nordlead's role claim is ridiculous, yet does not vote for some reason.  Why?  He wants to reread everything that was posted. (post: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3774964)  But if you agree that the roleclaim is BS, after a cop comes forward and says that this person is scum,  why the hesitation for a vote? And not even a vote at all?   Everyone else could see what was going on, so why not you?

I partially hesitated because of the half cop claim.  I partially hesitated because I wanted to see if anything else would come out.  I go to work I come home the day had ended.  I figured if I did a quick vote then I could be looked at as scumy just voting a guy who was going down anyway.  By not voting I gave some people who haven't been on as much time to say things.  I'm still suspicios of Stelf.  By saying it's an every other day cop it means he has time before needing to say if he found anyone.  Plus if the doctor would then suspect that the mafia playing a cop was in danger and protected him the mafia would have a more easy kill that night and could potentially use the cop again to get us to lynch someone when there are only two more townies than scum.  Then that night we loose.  Although it doesn't seem likely that the mafia would toss aside one of their own so easily there are enough reasons to think it is a good posability.  I'm still not sure of anytihng or anyone this game.  I'm learning more rules as I go along and even then I'm still not sure.

According to your posts you came home from work shortly after nordleads ridiculous roleclaim.  And I dont see how it would look scummy to vote someone who was said to be scum by a cop and then came up with a ridiculous roleclaim.

Vetteman.  You're saying it wouldn't look scummy if he quickly jumped on the cop bandwagon without saying much, and that was his only post for a long time? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
Vetteman.  You're saying it wouldn't look scummy if he quickly jumped on the cop bandwagon without saying much, and that was his only post for a long time?

Wait, I don't get the chronology of when he was at work in relation to his posts.  Someone please clear this up for me, and if there's a chance he's lying it's VERY worth it. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

@hatmoza: How long do we have left on this day?

Signature goes here!