By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
TruckOSaurus said:

Tired of reading posts so I'm going from a different angle:

Kantor voters: dtewi, Final-Fan, GOW, noname, radish, stefl, prof

GOW voters: dtewi, Final-Fan, Heph, noname, nordlead, Truck, Vetteman, Wonk

nordlead voters: dtewi, Final-Fan, Heph, Homer, radish, Stefl, Vetteman

I believe that for a mislynch to happen the town always need some help from carefully placed scum votes. Also, for the lynching of nordlead there's the fact that there's always some scum willing to vote for their partner to make themselves look better.

So looking at voting patterns and removing people we know are town and dead people:

For the lynching of Kantor on Day One we have ---- dtewi, Final-Fan and radish as potential scum voters.

For the lynching of GOW on Day Two we have --- dtewi, Final-Fan, Heph, Vetteman and Wonk as potential scum voters.

For the lynching of nordlead on Day Three we have --- dtewi, Final-Fan, Heph, Homer and Vetteman as potential scum voters.

Quick stats:

dtewi and Final-Fan show up everytime.

Day One has a very short list of three people, we should look into them.

You didn't vote for any of them or are you saying the ones that voted for them is what you think are the potential scum voters?

Around the Network
SuperAdrianK said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I believe that for a mislynch to happen the town always need some help from carefully placed scum votes. Also, for the lynching of nordlead there's the fact that there's always some scum willing to vote for their partner to make themselves look better.

So looking at voting patterns and removing people we know are town and dead people:

For the lynching of Kantor on Day One we have ---- dtewi, Final-Fan and radish as potential scum voters.

For the lynching of GOW on Day Two we have --- dtewi, Final-Fan, Heph, Vetteman and Wonk as potential scum voters.

For the lynching of nordlead on Day Three we have --- dtewi, Final-Fan, Heph, Homer and Vetteman as potential scum voters.

Quick stats:

You didn't vote for any of them or are you saying the ones that voted for them is what you think are the potential scum voters?

He's saying that those that voted for kantor and GOW could be scum for voting for someone who they would know is town.  He's also saying that those who voted nord could be scum since some scum vote their own to look innocent.  The problem is that those that didn't vote for him could very well be scum as well so that doesn't help as much for day three.

Something else we should look at is who are the ones that were killed at night.  Who were they suspecting?  Who were they after?  Who does them being killed point to?  Or who does them being killed make it look like it points to?

How long do we have left for today?

SuperAdrianK said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Quick stats:

he is saying that people who voted for all 3, especially people who's votes could have just been bandwagons, are suspicious because that kind of voting pattern is generally something scum do.

dtewi I have my suspicions about anyway tbh, something about his attitude all game just hasnt sat well with me (im fairly sure I brought this up before actually) so seeing his name on that list and as its only him and final fan who show up each time, I have to say im leaning toward him being scum atm...

TruckOSaurus said:

Quick stats:

Looking into the voting patterns is good but you should also look into the non voting patterns as well.  

Take Wonk for example,  we had a cop come forward and say someone was scum, nordlead.  He seemed suspicious because of his ability only being every other day.  Which is understandable because it isnt normal for a cop to have that kind of limitations.   (post: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3773341)

But then after nordlead came up with that ridiculous role claim he just comes back and says that nothing has been cleared up.  And wants to look into stefl's agenda cause it doesnt seem legit. (post: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3773973)

Then comes  back later and actually agrees that nordlead's role claim is ridiculous, yet does not vote for some reason.  Why?  He wants to reread everything that was posted. (post: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3774964)  But if you agree that the roleclaim is BS, after a cop comes forward and says that this person is scum,  why the hesitation for a vote? And not even a vote at all?   Everyone else could see what was going on, so why not you?

Vetteman94 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Quick stats:

Looking into the voting patterns is good but you should also look into the non voting patterns as well.  

Take Wonk for example,  we had a cop come forward and say someone was scum, nordlead.  He seemed suspicious because of his ability only being every other day.  Which is understandable because it isnt normal for a cop to have that kind of limitations.   (post: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3773341)

But then after nordlead came up with that ridiculous role claim he just comes back and says that nothing has been cleared up.  And wants to look into stefl's agenda cause it doesnt seem legit. (post: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3773973)

Then comes  back later and actually agrees that nordlead's role claim is ridiculous, yet does not vote for some reason.  Why?  He wants to reread everything that was posted. (post: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3774964)  But if you agree that the roleclaim is BS, after a cop comes forward and says that this person is scum,  why the hesitation for a vote? And not even a vote at all?   Everyone else could see what was going on, so why not you?

I partially hesitated because of the half cop claim.  I partially hesitated because I wanted to see if anything else would come out.  I go to work I come home the day had ended.  I figured if I did a quick vote then I could be looked at as scumy just voting a guy who was going down anyway.  By not voting I gave some people who haven't been on as much time to say things.  I'm still suspicios of Stelf.  By saying it's an every other day cop it means he has time before needing to say if he found anyone.  Plus if the doctor would then suspect that the mafia playing a cop was in danger and protected him the mafia would have a more easy kill that night and could potentially use the cop again to get us to lynch someone when there are only two more townies than scum.  Then that night we loose.  Although it doesn't seem likely that the mafia would toss aside one of their own so easily there are enough reasons to think it is a good posability.  I'm still not sure of anytihng or anyone this game.  I'm learning more rules as I go along and even then I'm still not sure.

Around the Network
Vetteman94 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Quick stats:

I partially hesitated because of the half cop claim.  I partially hesitated because I wanted to see if anything else would come out.  I go to work I come home the day had ended.  I figured if I did a quick vote then I could be looked at as scumy just voting a guy who was going down anyway.  By not voting I gave some people who haven't been on as much time to say things.  I'm still suspicios of Stelf.  By saying it's an every other day cop it means he has time before needing to say if he found anyone.  Plus if the doctor would then suspect that the mafia playing a cop was in danger and protected him the mafia would have a more easy kill that night and could potentially use the cop again to get us to lynch someone when there are only two more townies than scum.  Then that night we loose.  Although it doesn't seem likely that the mafia would toss aside one of their own so easily there are enough reasons to think it is a good posability.  I'm still not sure of anytihng or anyone this game.  I'm learning more rules as I go along and even then I'm still not sure.

sorry for the double post

Homer_Simpson said:
SuperAdrianK said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Quick stats:

he is saying that people who voted for all 3, especially people who's votes could have just been bandwagons, are suspicious because that kind of voting pattern is generally something scum do.

dtewi I have my suspicions about anyway tbh, something about his attitude all game just hasnt sat well with me (im fairly sure I brought this up before actually) so seeing his name on that list and as its only him and final fan who show up each time, I have to say im leaning toward him being scum atm...

Funny how you have so much to say now that questions aren't being asked of YOU, Homer. 

As for what TOS is saying about me, I really think you're reaching with that analysis of nord's post.  It could easily just be that he was trying to get me to think he was innocent, because GOW was wrong about suspecting me so he's wrong about nord too.  (And honestly when the supposed connection between us was bogus, it's a good argument.) 

And as much as it may hurt me to agree with dtewi when TOS is apparently getting suspicion onto us, I kind of like the idea of lynching Vetteman.  But MG94 is such a beautiful target I don't know if I can vote for anyone else. 

I'm lazy and sleepy so could someone else do the Votals?  In this round I hate voting without knowing what's out there.  I'll probably vote when I wake up. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Player Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6     Role
SuperAdrianK Truck      MG_94          
Dtewi Kantor  GoW3  nord  Vette          
Final-Fan Kantor  GoW3  nord            
GodOfWar_3ever Kantor  Homer  -------   -------          Town
Hephaestos Radish  GoW3  nord            
Homer_Simpson Radish
   nord            
Kantor Homer  -------  -------   -------          Town
 Linkzmax
Radish    --------   --------          Vigilante
MetalGear_94 Radish

Noname2200 Kantor  GoW3  nord   --------          Town
Nordlead Radish  GoW3     -------          Mafia
Radishhead Kantor    nord            
Stefl1504 Kantor
   nord            

Theprof00 

Kantor  --------  --------   --------          Town
TruckOsaurus Homer  GoW3  Homer            
Vetteman94    GoW3  nord  MG_94          
Wonktonodi Prof  GoW3    Homer          

24 hours btw.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

This is game is so awesome to read when you know who's who.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson