By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Sly Collection HD - 8.5/10 (IGN)

Never played Sly on the PS2, even though I had the greatest hits version of the first game.

With that known I made sure to do my research and in the end I wound up picking this game up on release day.

Was kind of annoyed with the Gamestop employee when I handed him my preorder slip though. He looked at it, then looked at his co-worker and said: "Sly Collection? Wow, people actually want this?"

Stupid jerks.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

8.5 for lasting appeal? LOL WTF? 3 games for crying out loud..it will last... well 3 times most games these days :P

This is def on my must buy list

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

i havnt played a good platformer since ratchet and clank ACIT, im really looking forward to this

Euphoria14 said:

Never played Sly on the PS2, even though I had the greatest hits version of the first game.

With that known I made sure to do my research and in the end I wound up picking this game up on release day.

Was kind of annoyed with the Gamestop employee when I handed him my preorder slip though. He looked at it, then looked at his co-worker and said: "Sly Collection? Wow, people actually want this?"

Stupid jerks.

amazing,good way to treat a customer

i know not all staff are bad in game shops but honestly some of the stuff i hear them say to people when i'm browsing is quite incredible

Above & Beyond

zuvuyeay said:
Euphoria14 said:

Stupid jerks.

amazing,good way to treat a customer

i know not all sraff are bad in game shops but honestly some of the stuff i hear them say to people when i'm browsing is quite incredible

Well my local Gamestop is filled with douchebags. You should have heard the shit they had to say when I picked up 3D Dot Game Heroes... -__-

I tend to inform them that I would like to just come into the store, pick up my game and have them keep their mouths shut unless I ask for their opinions.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!