By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Just got a PS3 - Recommend me some PSN Games

GodOfWar_3ever said:

Were you playing Uncharted 2 while drunk ? XD

Uncharted 2 was an improvement in every single way. IMO doesn't count here...you're arguing with fact

Jokes aside, why did you think so ?

Dont want to derail the thread, so I'll be quick:

The set pieces in Among Thieves were spectacular looking but in every other aspect I'd select Drake's Fortune.  I thought the story, the pacing, the freshness of the characters and the actual platforming were all superior in Drakes Fortune.

AS a total package (Single and MP) I'd agree AT was the better product but I would absolutely play the campaign in DF over AT again.  :)

My apologies to the OP for not completely reading!

Around the Network

Hustle Kings is the best pool game since the Genesis games i highly recommend it.

Critter Crunch

Super Stardust

Shatter

Ratchet and Clank Quest for Booty (skip Tools of Destruction you won't regret it) , and after that get A Crack in Time

Trash Panic

Flower

Crash Commando

The Last Guy

TopaToi

PixelJunk Shooter

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Ldn.se said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

1. Trine

Amazing, charming and beautiful game. This should be played by EVERYONE !

2. Wipeout HD

As awesome as a retail game. Seriously amazing.

3. Flower

L'Oreal Because you're its worth it !

As for PS3 games - get God of War III, Uncharted 2, and MGS4. Those games define the PS3.

I forgot about Trine. Played it long time ago. Why this game was never available on X360?

The sequel is coming on 360.

darklich13 said:

I just got a PS3 over the weekend, preparing for GT5 to hit.  I could use some advise on good, under the radar PSN games.  I already have a 360 and a Wii so no games that are also on those platforms.  Also, not interest in PS1 games.  So, please let me know what you like!!

I forgot to mention another psn game you might be interested in - GT5 Prologue! Yes you can downoload whole game off the store.

GodOfWar_3ever said:
darklich13 said:

Hmm I'll check this one out for sure

Cool

What games did you get so far ?

Well, right not just Uncharted 2.  Probably get Wipeout for sure but I was also looking for another PSN game.  SuperStardust looks cool but other than that I am not sure of what is out there.  I have a bunch of retail games I want for sure.  Got to find a copy of Valkyria Chronicles.

EMULATION is the past.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Around the Network
Ldn.se said:
darklich13 said:

I just got a PS3 over the weekend, preparing for GT5 to hit.  I could use some advise on good, under the radar PSN games.  I already have a 360 and a Wii so no games that are also on those platforms.  Also, not interest in PS1 games.  So, please let me know what you like!!

I forgot to mention another psn game you might be interested in - GT5 Prologue! Yes you can downoload whole game off the store.

I thought about buying the game but it is so close to GT5 I'll probably just pass on it.  How much is it on PSN?

EMULATION is the past.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

darklich13 said:
Ldn.se said:
darklich13 said:

I thought about buying the game but it is so close to GT5 I'll probably just pass on it.  How much is it on PSN?

eh... don't get it, its a long ass demo with only small costumizables and modes, its not worth it, wait for GT5.

FFP! You NEED it!

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

oh Darklich i found your video on youtube!

darklich13 said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
darklich13 said:

Hmm I'll check this one out for sure

Cool

What games did you get so far ?

Well, right not just Uncharted 2.  Probably get Wipeout for sure but I was also looking for another PSN game.  SuperStardust looks cool but other than that I am not sure of what is out there.  I have a bunch of retail games I want for sure.  Got to find a copy of Valkyria Chronicles.

Are you a God of War fan ?