By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament: Rolstoppable Vs. Rainbird

Welcome to the Greatest User Tournament 2010!

The match ups are chosen at random.

The Rules.

1. Vote for ONE contestant.
2. ONE vote per round.
3. Must have over 100 posts.
4. Users in the Tournament CAN vote in EVERY round. Even their own.
5. No flaming or insults will be tolerated Not even sly digs. Mention why you're voting for the person without insulting the other i.e DO NOT say "I'm voting for batman because he's not a fanboy"
6. Do not pester people to vote for you, do not question people's votes especially if it's your round. If I see any contestant doing this I'll deduct 5 votes from their total for the round. Play fair!!!!

Day 65 of 70
Previous rounds
Stage 1 - (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24)
Stage 2 - (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24)
Stage 3 - (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12)
Q-Final  - (1) (2) (3) (4)

Break the rules and you will be banned from the Tournament.

Around the Network

This is soooooooo hard, but I'll go with Rol, sorry Rainbird

I vote Rol. lol

I missed a few rounds. Oops.

Anyway...

Rol gets my vote here

Rainbird! I love his avatar!

Around the Network

Rol

Rol

The one who bested me

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Damn I missed my own round....glad Khuutra won though!

OT: Rainbird

Bah. This is a really hard round. I enjoyed talking to both of them in the IM. But Rain sent me a FR on Facebook and got me to join a group to get a 15 yr old to run across the beach naked... then told me to post something that roughly translated into "I will only go if I am guaranteed sex". I was then called a pedo. :(. In conclusion if Rainbird tells you to say something in a foreign language then most likely it isn't good :( 

... But that was a fun day xD xD xD

So I vote Rainbird  

Sig thanks to Saber! :D