By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Xbox 360 Kinect Bundles and Kinect Sold OUT!

Only available from "these sellers".

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/videogames/ref=pd_ts_vg_bcrm_

Around the Network

Misleading title.

Amazon.com =/ World.

/thread

Pretty much, come to upstate New York...you will see many many Kinects sitting on shelves.

250GB Bunlde w Kinect is sold out at Walmart.com too.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Xbox-360-250GB-Console-w-Kinect-Bundle/15257687

4k1x3r said:

Misleading title.

Amazon.com =/ World.

/thread

To be fair, the thread title doesn't say WORLD...

On topic, stuff like this from Amazon is a snapshot of one retailer in a huge marketplace.  It is evidence, but not concrete enough to extrapolate to all of America.

Still I think MS has AT LEAST a minor hit on thier hands, at least initially.  We'll see how those sales hold up over the holidays.

Around the Network
TRios_Zen said:
4k1x3r said:

Misleading title.

Amazon.com =/ World.

/thread

On topic, stuff like this from Amazon is a snapshot of one retailer in a huge marketplace.  It is evidence, but not concrete enough to extrapolate to all of America.

Still I think MS has AT LEAST a minor hit on thier hands, at least initially.  We'll see how those sales hold up over the holidays.

It doesn't say Amazon either, so basically it implies a higher scale than... a single website...

if this week sells out of bundles. I wonder if they can keep up with demand?

How many times is this thread gonna be made?

4k1x3r said:
TRios_Zen said:
4k1x3r said:

Misleading title.

Amazon.com =/ World.

/thread

It doesn't say Amazon either, so basically it implies a higher scale than... a single website...

Your statement to the op was factually wrong while the thread title is at worst, ambiguous.  However I'm just giving you a hard time and don't really care.  We can drop this.

TRios_Zen said:
4k1x3r said:
TRios_Zen said:
4k1x3r said:

Misleading title.

Amazon.com =/ World.

/thread

Your statement to the op was factually wrong while the thread title is at worst, ambiguous.  However I'm just giving you a hard time and don't really care.  We can drop this.

Yea. :p

OT all I can say is that it shows that people are lazy, if stores have them and virtual one not. =D