By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Anyone else love the fan service in SMG?

--OkeyDokey-- said:
i think its weird that SMG hasn't gotten more reviews :S

Wii games don't get as many reviews as other games in general http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages4/928517.asp

There are a bunch of sites dedicated to 360 and PS3 reviews that don't review Wii gamse because they don't think they are worth site hits.  Honestly I think Gamerankings would be better if they would just pick 30 media sources they considered credible and who reviewed all platforms and not count anyone else. 

Around the Network

@TWRoO & thanny: Maybe it have to do with the recent Gestermann controversy? That's the kind of thing that prompt change especially when gamerankings is owned by CNet

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA

When I heard the airship music come on... man, that was a great feeling. Then there's all the musics from SM3 and SMW... awesomeness in audio form.

NintendoTogepi said:

There are so many references to the other games, it's fantastic.

They even managed to include the SMW Goombas! (they're much more rounded and smaller)

There is lots of SMB3 music remixed into the game too. Great stuff.

Edit:  Ack, I've been scooped!