By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Why are the "Black Ops day 1 sales" threads getting locked?

As the title says. We've had two just now that have been locked. I'm sure there's a reason, so please enlighten us whoever is locking them. Don't just lock a thread and not say why.

Around the Network

*locked*

I have no idea and I'm kind of irked as I wanted to see the response to my additions to one of those threads.

Reporting Content. If you think a thread or post needs moderator attention then you can let us know by clicking "report this post" and telling us what the problem is. If things need to go further, send a PM to any of our fine moderators. Naturally, we as moderators do not read every post in every thread, and appreciate a helpful head's up from readers when something untoward is going on. If you have a problem with a moderator, email mods@vgchartz.com with your issue and you will get a response from the community manager. If you are having trouble getting through on mods@vgchartz.com, you may message csnow@vgchartz.com. Do not post these issues in the forums - doing so may result in moderation action against you.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

cause there is already one hat was posted first

duplicate thread about the same topic get locked