By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - EMEAA Up!!! (Nov 6, 2010)

sony stop doing GOW series on psp :(

Around the Network

plzzz sony stop donig gow series on psp

Excellent PS3, but even better Wii, that beats it even before firing its biggest Xmas guns, simply heavily advertising OLD evergreen games of its library. Very good DS, good the others too.

So it looks like both PS3 and Wii aren't d0m3d anymore...    Wii starts proving again, if somebody didn't learn last year, that its Q4 sales are usually enough to repay possible slow periods earlier in the year. Kinect could damage Balance Board, though, we don't know yet...

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Wii is a sleeping dragon about to be awakened. Between the Red Wii bundle, Mario Allstars, Donkey Kong Country, Wii Party, Epic Mickey, and the usual Nintendo holiday boost, Wii is going to soar to heights thought unachievable in this stage of its life by doubters. Won't be the type of numbers that NSMB helped pull off last year, but will be closer to those numbers than most people think.

And then Patcher will say the Wii took off again because of a $50 off deal at K-Mart. 

Calling it right now.

Metallicube said:

Wii is a sleeping dragon about to be awakened. Between the Red Wii bundle, Mario Allstars, Donkey Kong Country, Wii Party, Epic Mickey, and the usual Nintendo holiday boost, Wii is going to soar to heights thought unachievable in this stage of its life by doubters. Won't be the type of numbers that NSMB helped pull off last year, but will be closer to those numbers than most people think.

And then Patcher will say the Wii took off again because of a $50 off deal at K-Mart. 

Calling it right now.

I reckon Wii will hit 80M in 5 weeks, then finish aoff around 81.9M - 82M end of year.  Super mario all-stars will sell so much it will be hilarious to watch.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Around the Network

who are these people that think wii wouldn't sell more in the holidays,there can't be many on kowenicki thread,or are we just talking others here,

nice boost from the red wii and in the uk too

Above & Beyond

Nintendogamer said:
Metallicube said:

Calling it right now.

I reckon Wii will hit 80M in 5 weeks, then finish aoff around 81.9M - 82M end of year.  Super mario all-stars will sell so much it will be hilarious to watch.

But you must also admit that it was hilarious too that during the weeks XB360 or PS3 outsold Wii, there were a lot of not Wii fans still persuaded that it would have fared well during Xmas season, while there were many die-hard Wii fans that instead lost faith, were utterly depressed, wanted to abandon this site or even gaming itself.    BTW forgetting that last year it happened almost the same...

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Alby_da_Wolf said:
Nintendogamer said:
Metallicube said:

Calling it right now.

But you must also admit that it was hilarious too that during the weeks XB360 or PS3 outsold Wii, there were a lot of not Wii fans still persuaded that it would have fared well during Xmas season, while there were many die-hard Wii fans that instead lost faith, were utterly depressed, wanted to abandon this site or even gaming itself.    BTW forgetting that last year it happened almost the same...

You win.

i don't agree, but wht ever! good sells anyway?

Nintendogamer said:
Metallicube said:

Calling it right now.

If I were a lesser man, I'd send a few PM's to certain users who gave me no end of shit when I posted my 2010 year end predictions in January. Seems like my Wii numbers will be spot on (that's the one I got ridiculed for, there was no way it was going to move only 17 million this year).

I'm not a lesser man though, so I won't...