By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - EMEAA Up!!! (Nov 6, 2010)

*Sound Of Rain said:
Jordahn said:
*Sound Of Rain said:
CGI-Quality said:
*Sound Of Rain said:

*Sound Of Tears...

...do you have Tissues?

LOL

Seriously tho, everyone calm down a bit....EVERY console is selling well, who cares which gets first or second or third or 20th. It's a good time for games, consoles in general.

Besides no matter what, there is always the possibility of adjustments kicking in and changing everything...this goes to you mainly soundofrain, we saw MANY posts like yours from fans of anything but Sony a while ago as well and adjustments kicked in and all that was for nothing. SO enjoy seeing your console of choice doing great, congrat others for doing good also and move on. Why turn this into a soap opera every time you post

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

great numbers all around. I´m just happy wii can still sell healthy numbers. anything it does from now it´s a plus after is beat the NES :)

And both ps3 and 360 doing great too

I expect 360 to start topping ww though with kinect

menx64 said:

Good to see wii back to where it belongs... number 2 after the giant DS... DS is surely a monster, at this pacis on it route the achive 140-5 mill this year...

were it belongs?

mM
menx64 said:

Good to see wii back to where it belongs... number 2 after the giant DS... DS is surely a monster, at this pacis on it route the achive 140-5 mill this year...

yes. I find it amazing that ds can still sell these numbers and still be #1 even with iphone around and 3ds soon out. I had my doubts but it will definitely outsell ps2

I wonder how 3ds will do

leo-j said:
menx64 said:

were it belongs?

to some people it does belong there even if that´s clearly not the case for you ;)

Around the Network
*Sound Of Rain said:
Jordahn said:
*Sound Of Rain said:
CGI-Quality said:
*Sound Of Rain said:

*Sound Of Tears...

...do you have issues?

Do you have tissues?

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.

Looking at this week sales in EMEAA of titles like God of War and Goldeneye this quote from Ready at Dawn sounds very off:

"The novelty is wearing off, and the only people who are really successful on the platform is Nintendo. It’s not like anybody else out there is really happy with the games and the sales that they make on that platform.So it’s going to work well for [Nintendo], as all of their platforms usually do, but even in America we’re seeing now that it’s slowly dwindling down."

M.U.G.E.N said:
*Sound Of Rain said:
Jordahn said:
*Sound Of Rain said:
CGI-Quality said:
*Sound Of Rain said:

*Sound Of Tears...

...do you have Tissues?

LOL

Seriously tho, everyone calm down a bit....EVERY console is selling well, who cares which gets first or second or third or 20th. It's a good time for games, consoles in general.

Besides no matter what, there is always the possibility of adjustments kicking in and changing everything...this goes to you mainly soundofrain, we saw MANY posts like yours from fans of anything but Sony a while ago as well and adjustments kicked in and all that was for nothing. SO enjoy seeing your console of choice doing great, congrat others for doing good also and move on. Why turn this into a soap opera every time you post

:::sigh::: I guess I was too late...

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.

leo-j said:
menx64 said:

were it belongs?

Previous gen, here am I gonna be banned again.

But war... war never changes

flagstaad said:

Looking at this week sales in EMEAA of titles like God of War and Goldeneye this quote from Ready at Dawn sounds very off:

"The novelty is wearing off, and the only people who are really successful on the platform is Nintendo. It’s not like anybody else out there is really happy with the games and the sales that they make on that platform.So it’s going to work well for [Nintendo], as all of their platforms usually do, but even in America we’re seeing now that it’s slowly dwindling down."

You really should not start a 3rd party performance comparison argument comparing Ninty vs. HDTwins...you are gonna get embarassed, just saying.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!