By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The NBA discussion thread

I know this happened a while ago, but noone is acknowledging Kevin Love's 30 and 30 !?!?!?

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Around the Network
Notorius.A.i.G said:

I know this happened a while ago, but noone is acknowledging Kevin Love's 30 and 30 !?!?!?

It got mentioned above.

Beastly feat, and great just because it shows how some players can be overlooked because they aren't conventional.

However, it would of been better if it would of happened after Minnesota traded him because of Khan's the coaches hate of him..

Now they'll keep him because they can't afford to trade him anymore.

Kasz216 said:
Notorius.A.i.G said:

It got mentioned above.

Beastly feat, and great just because it shows how some players can be overlooked because they aren't conventional.

However, it would of been better if it would of happened after Minnesota traded him because of Khan's the coaches hate of him..

I guessed I missed it. Now it's time for a 20, 20, and 20 game ! Wait, the Timberwolves were considering trading Love ? I've always thought that he was one of their core guys. And since were on the topic of the Timberwolves, when do you think that Ricky Rubio will make his NBA debut ?

Notorius.A.i.G said:
Kasz216 said:
Notorius.A.i.G said:

It got mentioned above.

I guessed I missed it. Now it's time for a 20, 20, and 20 game ! Wait, the Timberwolves were considering trading Love ? I've always thought that he was one of their core guys. And since were on the topic of the Timberwolves, when do you think that Ricky Rubio will make his NBA debut ?

Back when they were giving him like 25-30 minutes they were fielding offers.

The Rockets apparently put together a package for him.  As did the Trailblazeers.

As for Rubio... who knows?  Maybe never.  It's not like he'll hurt for money over in Europe.  I feel  like he probably just wants to come to America as an "expierence" and only wants to play in a big city on a big team.

The way the NBA goes I wouldn't be surprised if his rights are traded to the heat.

If I were the Players assosiation when the NBA locks them out i'd advise as many players as possible to get short term Europeon contracts.

Then maybe they could actually win a strike.

Boston 9-2 now! Season's looking good. It's a pleasure to watch Rondo deliver those assists.

Around the Network

My Wolves beat the Clippers.

Please don't rub it in. I'm having a hard enough time watching my Clips lose all these close games in the 4th quarter. ;_;

zexen_lowe said:

Boston 9-2 now! Season's looking good. It's a pleasure to watch Rondo deliver those assists.

He does have great court vision.  He's chasing John Stockton's record for average assists per game in a single season, though I'm not sure if he can keep it up.  It's a pretty gawdy number to reach.  On a side note, when is the dude going to develop into a solid outside shooting threat though?  For me that's the only thing that keeps him from dethroning Deron Williams and Chris Paul at the top.  In todays NBA the point has to be able to not only get into the paint and create open looks for others, but also knock down 18-24 footers on the perimeter at a good percentage.  Though in all fairness to him he really doesn't need to.  I mean Ray Allen or Paul Pierce taking open shots is a better option right?  I'm sure if he has the drive to improve an aspect of his game each year that will be one of his focuses.

"Some of you are thinking that you won't fight. Others, that you can't fight. They all say that, until they're out there."
--
PIKMIN FAN CLUB MEMBER

zexen_lowe said:

The Spurs are 9 - 1 ! I really didn't expect them to come out the gate this good.

Notorius.A.i.G said:
zexen_lowe said:

The Spurs are 9 - 1 ! I really didn't expect them to come out the gate this good.

Oh those venerable Spurs!  The Spurs organization is great at surrounding all of those seasoned vets with just enough young, athletic talent to have a good team.  The real question is what does San Antonio do in the post Tim Duncan Era?  That's going to be coming up in the next 3 years right?  How long can Timmy play at a high level?

"Some of you are thinking that you won't fight. Others, that you can't fight. They all say that, until they're out there."
--
PIKMIN FAN CLUB MEMBER