By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create Sales Nov 1-7

Bruno Muñoz said:
Zlejedi said:
Acevil said:
Zlejedi said:
Beuli2 said:
Acevil said:

So is this the week (the current week not this thread week) of the official debut of the red wii?

Yup. PS3 is doomed!

If Wii doesn't win next week then it's definitly doomed ;)

Or just second place in Japan for next year! :P

I'm joking. There's about 0,000001% chance for PS3 to outsell wii next week.

I wouldn't be that sure, in fact I'm expecting Wii to be around 22,000 - 25,000 units next week.

I think it'll jump into 30-40k territory unless it was very limited edition.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network
jarrod said:
Bruno Muñoz said:

10. / 05. [NDS] Golden Sun: Dark Dawn (Nintendo) - 12,571 / 59,087 (-73%)

Ouch! this game is a truly bomb, I didn't see that coming ... Though there's still some hope left for this title since this franchise sell the most on the US market. If Nintendo doesn't send it to die it can have decent sales this Christmas.

US market sales:

Golden Sun --- 743,000 units.

Golden Sun: The Lost Age --- 437,000 units.

GS did awful, but Solatorobo did even worse!  I mean, Tail Concerto wasn't a big seller but it at least crawled to 90k eventually. :/

Radiant Historia kinda tanked too... now I'm worried for Ninokuni...

I read on GAF that this is because the DS core rpg fanbase has moved on from the platform. In my opinion this is completely wrong since Dragon Quest VI, Shiren 4, Fire Emblem 3 DS, Etrian Odyssey III or Inazuma Eleven 3 had great sales. And let's not forget about the huge opening Pokémon Black / White had which shows the core rpg fanbase is still there. 

@Zlejedi  I hope I'm wrong Wii deserves a break :)

M.U.G.E.N said:

PSP Go aove 360 again! WOoot? lol

Sony slashes the price of the Go by 10,000 yen (almost 40% off of the previous price! $120 off!!!) and sales only go up ~2k? (they're already going down slightly) Now that's pretty pathetic. haha ;-p

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

What are the total sales for PSP go?

smbu2000 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Sony slashes the price of the Go by 10,000 yen (almost 40% off of the previous price! $120 off!!!) and sales only go up ~2k? (they're already going down slightly) Now that's pretty pathetic. haha ;-p

lol I wouldn't be calling others pathetic seeing xbox numbers tbh....it's almost sad to see those numbers :P so haha? and didn't the new ad campaign start? with those three xbox employees, one who has the head of xbox logo recently as well?

Also heard they are changing galgun, too bad so much promise in that highly anticipated exclusive title

and come on let's face it..no one cares much about the PSP 'go' ...but the psp? It's wooping ass

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
smbu2000 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

lol I wouldn't be calling others pathetic seeing xbox numbers tbh....it's almost sad to see those numbers :P so haha? and didn't the new ad campaign start? with those three xbox employees, one who has the head of xbox logo recently as well?

Also heard they are changing galgun, too bad so much promise in that highly anticipated exclusive title

and come on let's face it..no one cares much about the PSP 'go' ...but the psp? It's wooping ass

Campaign has been out for awhile now. 360 should have a tiny boost when Kinect releases on 11/20. (with those 360 Kinect bundles) It will retake the crown from the PSP Go! ;-p

The PSP and DS are certainly fighting it out. DS should have a boost with those Pokemon B/W bundles and the PSP will have a nice boost once MH3P releases (with the PSP bundles as well). That's pretty much the only interesting race in Japan as all the console sales are pretty much meh... hehe.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.

smbu2000 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
smbu2000 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Campaign has been out for awhile now. 360 should have a tiny boost when Kinect releases on 11/20. (with those 360 Kinect bundles) It will retake the crown from the PSP Go! ;-p

The PSP and DS are certainly fighting it out. DS should have a boost with those Pokemon B/W bundles and the PSP will have a nice boost once MH3P releases (with the PSP bundles as well). That's pretty much the only interesting race in Japan as all the console sales are pretty much meh... hehe.

true Jp is handheld land...can't blame em..they are awesome and they get way way more cooler games than us :( wish I could speak Jp

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:

true Jp is handheld land...can't blame em..they are awesome and they get way way more cooler games than us :( wish I could speak Jp

Yeah, it's definitely helpful. I know I wouldn't be enjoying all my JP games if I couldn't speak any Japanese.

Though it can be strange sometimes, for example: listening to Master Chief in Japanese, haha (as there was no English setting!)

smbu2000 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Yeah, it's definitely helpful. I know I wouldn't be enjoying all my JP games if I couldn't speak any Japanese.

Though it can be strange sometimes, for example: listening to Master Chief in Japanese, haha (as there was no English setting!)

I officially hate ya now

:P

I'm a big fan of manga/anime (not all I'm very selective) ..so when I hear Jp got a game based on a manga or anime I like it drives me nuts....you're lucky

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

jarrod said:

Radiant Historia kinda tanked too... now I'm worried for Ninokuni...

Radiant Historia sales need to quadruple to meet Atlus' expectations.