By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Free XBox Live

Ok guys and girls, I have recently found out about a really cool website that lets you get free xbox live. They pay for it :) I'm not joking. All you have to do is sign up to this website and do surveys or you can play mini games for points. You then use the points to purchase stuff on amazon.com.  The people who make the surveys pay amazon to do this , and they let us fill the surveys so amazon pays us back. It's really cool. I know, you're probably thinking "How is that possible!" well, it's possible because advertisers place their links on the website. Then members like myself go and complete the offers. When I do an offer, both me and the website gets paid. Cool huh? I hope this helps people out :) here is the link if you want to try it :) If you do, I'll see you on there and have fun with the free stuff :) Feel free to ask me questions btw, I'll answer any and all of them.  http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=JayWood2010

Around the Network

well everybody, I'm going to bed. If you all have questions, I'll reply to them when I wake up in the morning. Goodnight everybody. All and btw, if you do sign up, they give you 250 points just for signing up.  Goodnight everybody

Careful , its another Old Snake trick

(Jk , i am doing an MGS marathan from first one to last one, that explains why my posts are all about MGS lately)

i've seen a lot of sites like this before, they make you play lots and lots of boring flash games just to get something that i'd rather buy than torture myself with those games, is that the same case here?

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

oh those are frustrating.

He didnt mention by him inviting you over and signing up he gets extra credits/points into his account by doing this.  The link provided is linked to his account which works on his favor. 

The more reference you or he give out the more extra points you earn besides playing those silly flash games and filling out hundres of surveys.

what a stupid scam!

My Trigger Happy Sixaxis controller

Around the Network

God I hate referral whores.

You create an account, work your hardest to get 100 posts, and then immediately make a thread to whore your referral link out.

Not.  Obvious.  At.  All.

Yeah... don't advertise shit on the forums, it's just annoying and it's spam, I know you're trying to get points and all but no, just no.

~locking~

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000