By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Kinect featured on Fox News today.

well at least we know it will get a bunch of sales hehe

Around the Network

I'm surprised that none of you guys who want to say something bad  haven't pointed out all the fail from the Fox guys. This dude seems to think you can change the channels on your TV with it. The other guy flubbed and said" $150 for the Xbox".

Look, I'm a 360 guy and I will be getting Kinect for my wife and kids this X-mas (I'll play some too though) but I'm getting sick of these types getting all excited for Kinect. At the same time this is great for MS and I have no doubt that it will be mission accomplished this holiday.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

toadslayer72 said:

I'm surprised that none of you guys who want to say something bad  haven't pointed out all the fail from the Fox guys. This dude seems to think you can change the channels on your TV with it. The other guy flubbed and said" $150 for the Xbox".

Look, I'm a 360 guy and I will be getting Kinect for my wife and kids this X-mas (I'll play some too though) but I'm getting sick of these types getting all excited for Kinect. At the same time this is great for MS and I have no doubt that it will be mission accomplished this holiday.

who cares if these types get excited for kinect. The more people excited for kinect=more sales. lol

oldschoolfool said:
toadslayer72 said:

who cares if these types get excited for kinect. The more people excited for kinect=more sales. lol

I know but they are so fake, I feel like I'm getting bombarded by infomercials. At least gimme the Slap-Chop guy. Like I said though, mission accomplished for MS.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

toadslayer72 said:

The dark hair guy is actually pretty tech savvy. While he was trying to explain the Kinect the other guy kept saying random crap and he didn't clarify.

I thought he was referring to the Kinect Console bundle when he said $150 Xbox 360. Like $150 for both the console and Kinect. But perhaps he was just wasn't aware.

We all know MS was trying to appeal to the casual market with the Kinect. So no point in getting "sick of these types" for getting excited about Kinect. Its just mission accomplished for MS.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Around the Network
Mr Puggsly said:
toadslayer72 said:

The dark hair guy is actually pretty tech savvy. While he was trying to explain the Kinect the other guy kept saying random crap and he didn't clarify.

I thought he was referring to the Kinect Console bundle when he said $150 Xbox 360. Like $150 for both the console and Kinect. But perhaps he was just wasn't aware.

We all know MS was trying to appeal to the casual market with the Kinect. So no point in getting "sick of these types" for getting excited about Kinect. Its just mission accomplished for MS.

Lol, no point in telling me not to sick....I already am.

Mr Puggsly said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
Mr Puggsly said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:

yeah fox is always true...........hehe

No worse than the other bias networks.

it doesn't have to be bias,its just foolish and seriously bad

Foolish? Maybe some programs. Bad? Well its far more entertaining than the other networks.

entertaining it is,all drama's are entertaining

they should leave news channel and become Fox entertainment news

toadslayer72 said:

oh i noticed all that

but when its on fox,what elsee do you expect do complaining didn't was foolish

these types are who will get kinect,it happens that with everything.anything which is cool and becomes popular,people like this just hop on the bandwagon

you can't do nothing about them,you know what happened with the wii,this is what happened.

They are biased so there conclusion isn't credible.

gurglesletch said:

They are biased so there conclusion isn't credible.

So, what, Fox  News is biased towards the 360 now? ROFL.  Relax dude, everyone is giving the Kinect this kind of attention.