By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rumor: Mass Effect 2 PS3 Content detailed?

Found via the Bioware Social Network forum in Germany. Describes the possible content in Mass Effect 2 PS3 Version.

it'll include:
* The interactive comic "Dark Horse" which informs the player about the back story and offers various choices.

* The three previously released DLC "Kasumi: Stolen Memories", Overlord" and "hiding the Shadow Broker

* Moreover, even accompanied by a code that allows you access to all published-to-date content on the network in Ceberus

* A new mission for about six hours of play time

Source

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

O.O I might have to rebuy this game!

One of the best games of this year has only gotten better, if indeed true Will re-buy this without a doubt.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Yeah if true this should be pretty epic :)

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

good reporting

Around the Network

I never put graphics over gameplay. This no doubt will have great gameplay and really looking forward to it. The only downside to latest news is not too long ago Bioware said ME2 will look and play different on PS3. I hope they meant equal to or greater than ME2 X360

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Solid-Stark said:

I never put graphics over gameplay. This no doubt will have great gameplay and really looking forward to it. The only downside to latest news is not too long ago Bioware said ME2 will look and play different on PS3. I hope they meant equal to or greater than ME2 X360

Yeah, i dont know what they mean by that either. the only thing i can think of is they integrate Move or Sixaxis in some way, or they improve the graphics, sound, stuff like that.

my decision is not yet made anyway, i have a friend who has a 360 and he prefers ME1, so based on how they integrate ME1 into this version i may get it or not.

A203D said:
Solid-Stark said:

Yeah, i dont know what they mean by that either. the only thing i can think of is they integrate Move or Sixaxis in some way, or they improve the graphics, sound, stuff like that.

my decision is not yet made anyway, i have a friend who has a 360 and he prefers ME1, so based on how they integrate ME1 into this version i may get it or not.

I agree. Move support would be great! I have yet to get it because im not yet convinced on it's software but ME2 would push me closer to it.

Yeah ive heard similar stories but nonetheless ME2 is one of the greatest RPG of this gen, or so it is generally said. Last RPG i played was Demon Souls and before that was Fallout 3; I haven't been disapointed yet and im in need of a new one to play. Im sure ME2 will be awesome as long as the comment from bioware isn't a negative impact.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Solid-Stark said:
A203D said:
Solid-Stark said:

I agree. Move support would be great! I have yet to get it because im not yet convinced on it's software but ME2 would push me closer to it.

Yeah ive heard similar stories but nonetheless ME2 is one of the greatest RPG of this gen, or so it is generally said. Last RPG i played was Demon Souls and before that was Fallout 3; I haven't been disapointed yet and im in need of a new one to play. Im sure ME2 will be awesome as long as the comment from bioware isn't a negative impact.

I doubt it will be man, EA seem to be close with Sony recently. and they've had about a year since it came out to refine it for the PS3 hardware. but its just whether or not they can make it good without the first one because of the decisions you make etc.

the other thing is will it sell on the PS3, its debatable imo and if it dosent we might not get the third one, lol!!

They better be including some great addons to the game, otherwise people won't a buy a nearly one-year old game for anotehr console again. Who would rebuy ME2 on PS3 if it hasn't any additional content?

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.