By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So yea.. Goldeneye 007...

Feels like Call of Duty 4: Modern Bond

When I heard that local multiplayer/splitscreen isn't that great, I wanted to try it for myself.  I have to say, it just plain doesn't feel right.  Anyone else feel the same way?  I bought this game for the local multiplayer and I'm considering returning it now.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

Is it because of the controls or the gameplay or the maps?

Can you play 4 player with wiimotes? Never seen footage of that. Only with dual analog.

Mr.Metralha said:

Can you play 4 player with wiimotes? Never seen footage of that. Only with dual analog.

yes you can.

@smoked I hope only you feel that way :S

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Do they have proximity mines? Golden Gun mode already has me wanting to buy this game.

Around the Network
SmokedHostage said:

Feels like Call of Duty 4: Modern Bond

When I heard that local multiplayer/splitscreen isn't that great, I wanted to try it for myself.  I have to say, it just plain doesn't feel right.  Anyone else feel the same way?  I bought this game for the local multiplayer and I'm considering returning it now.

Isn't that erghh good?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

"When I heard that local multiplayer/splitscreen isn't that great"

From where? Here's it's been loads of praise.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

called it.

Goldeneye was good because of the feel of the game, not because of the lore or anything like that.

Wii: goldeneye seems more like every other bond game other than goldeneye .

It's like silent hill.

If they were to remake silent hill, it would be more like "SH:the room" or "SH:homecoming", than actually silent hill. It's not a bad thing (well, in Homecoming's case it is), it's just not the same. Like economy-brand cereal.

Well I played multiplayer at PAX and wasn't to impressed. However that was because the level I played in was new and I played as Daniel Craig. Their was nothing GoldenEye about what I played so I coulnd't help but be dissapointed. However it was defiantly in line with Conduit which I consider the best FPS on the Wii.

Its not a bad game it just isn't the good old Golden Eye. I didn't buy it for that reason. I wonder how many copies this thing will sell it'll be interesting to see week one sales!

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

theprof00 said:

called it.

Goldeneye was good because of the feel of the game, not because of the lore or anything like that.

Wii: goldeneye seems more like every other bond game other than goldeneye .

It's like silent hill.

If they were to remake silent hill, it would be more like "SH:the room" or "SH:homecoming", than actually silent hill. It's not a bad thing (well, in Homecoming's case it is), it's just not the same. Like economy-brand cereal.

One poster didn't like the multiplayer? That's like calling that it will rain sometime in the future.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs