By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Kinetic - Looks/Sounds Familiar?

Welcome to 2005:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQFs1hecrag

"Well certainly with the Xbox 360, we had some challenges at the launch. Once we identified that we took control of it. We wanted to do it right by our customers. Our customers are very important to us." -Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb (10/2013). Note: RRoD was fixed with the Jasper-revision 3 years after the launch of 360

"People don't pay attention to a lot of the details."-Yusuf Mehdi explaining why Xbone DRM scheme would succeed

"Fortunately we have a product for people who aren't able to get some form of connectivity; it's called Xbox 360,”-Don Mattrick

"The region locking of the 3DS wasn't done for profits on games"-MDMAlliance

Around the Network

Yes, I believe most of us know about this already. Saying that Kinect is 2005-level technology a joke though.

"TEH MOST INNOVATVE EVAR!111!"

PS.
And it didn't even cost 150 USD / 150 EUR (=220 USD).

"Well certainly with the Xbox 360, we had some challenges at the launch. Once we identified that we took control of it. We wanted to do it right by our customers. Our customers are very important to us." -Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb (10/2013). Note: RRoD was fixed with the Jasper-revision 3 years after the launch of 360

"People don't pay attention to a lot of the details."-Yusuf Mehdi explaining why Xbone DRM scheme would succeed

"Fortunately we have a product for people who aren't able to get some form of connectivity; it's called Xbox 360,”-Don Mattrick

we didnt know that? wow they ripped off a name. this thread should be locked its flamebait.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

zgamer5 said:

we didnt know that? wow they ripped off a name. this thread should be locked its flamebait.

The name only, I see.

And how is pointing out that Kinect isn't the greatest invention since sliced bread flame-bait? Because you don't like the facts?

Around the Network

lol

I didnt know this ...

whatever, it seems Sony didnt use their advantage over the competition to say the least

Time to Work !

libellule said:

lol

I didnt know this ...

Not surprising; Sony apparently didn't spend half a billion dollars to advertise it back then.

Lots of people don't know these games existed which is why i take every "Nintendo Innovates , Sony Copies!" user with a grain of salt, but to be honest, its not really their fault that these didn't get any attention or marketing.

as for the name, Kinect is actually the words Kinetic and Connect glued together, so thats why you find them sounding the same.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

never heard of it lol, thats interesting though.  great innovation sony, good work copying sony's innovation microsoft - you even took their name.

someone already tried this thread 4 months ago -http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=111310- we don't need another one

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)