By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Is My PS3 On It's Last Legs?

You're still my psn buddy

Every time I go online, I see the days keep piling up since you were last on... and weep :'(

OT: It's dying and needs your love! Going on psn will fix everything /(pinky cross)

Around the Network
BULLDOGG said:

you have to push the power buton once then soon after push and hold it till you hear two beeps. not the power and eject button.

I held the power button till it beeped twice. 

psrock said:

Did you make a whole thread to tell us you don't use your PS3?

I actually do use it quite often. I just don't play it often. <3 some good blurays ^_^ 

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

patapon said:

Every time I go online, I see the days keep piling up since you were last on... and weep :'(

OT: It's dying and needs your love! Going on psn will fix everything /(pinky cross)

Might as well delete me :'(

dsister said:
patapon said:

Might as well delete me :'(

try pressing the power button for five seconds ;) 

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Around the Network

what is the display setting of your pc vs tv it might be that although most likely that would have been taken care of by holding the power button down for a bit.  HMM

Don't give up though.

Wonktonodi said:

what is the display setting of your pc vs tv it might be that although most likely that would have been taken care of by holding the power button down for a bit.  HMM

Don't give up though.

I know whats happening with his ps3.. he just have to get to default hes display configuration... so he only have to press the power button for 5 seconds until it makes a second "Beep" and he will be able to use it again... that thing happened me once :D

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

pollolealps3 said:
Wonktonodi said:

Don't give up though.

I know whats happening with his ps3.. he just have to get to default hes display configuration... so he only have to press the power button for 5 seconds until it makes a second "Beep" and he will be able to use it again... that thing happened me once :D

But the thing is I did that. I even ended up resetting it to use my composite cables.

dsister said:
pollolealps3 said:
Wonktonodi said:

Don't give up though.

But the thing is I did that. I even ended up resetting it to use my composite cables.

Its doomed!!!!

Did you give SONY a ring?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:

Did you give SONY a ring?

Not yet. I was hoping that vgc could get me a quick fix before I talk to a customer service for an hour or two >.>