By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I died a little reading this...

Thats sick.

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina

Around the Network
misteromar mk4 said:
The americans do this to Iraq's everyday and its not news.

If there was any proof it would be news, frabrications and propaganda tend to not have much proof.... 

But since you are such an honest straightforward guy it should be easy to get tons of proof, how long till we see you on the news then?

@topic,

I don't know if I should be more upset about how screwed up the sentencing was or that it actually happened...probably that it happened, both are extremely outrageous and I cannot fathom how out of a group of people nobody thought better....thats just ridiculous.

To Each Man, Responsibility

sounds like the federal judge just wants to avoid more riots

Fuck this.

Understanding is the key.

Sqrl said:
misteromar mk4 said:
The americans do this to Iraq's everyday and its not news.

If there was any proof it would be news, frabrications and propaganda tend to not have much proof....

But since you are such an honest straightforward guy it should be easy to get tons of proof, how long till we see you on the news then?

@topic,

I don't know if I should be more upset about how screwed up the sentencing was or that it actually happened...probably that it happened, both are extremely outrageous and I cannot fathom how out of a group of people nobody thought better....thats just ridiculous.

I'm more outraged over the sentencing... since crap like this does happen every day, though not in Iraq. More like certain places in Africa where we ignore all the genoicide and the like. Even an NBA player who went to... ah crap i forget now.... whereve he was talking about it, the women would go out into the countryside for food and be raped. The reason they'd send the women is because the men would be murdered or maimed.

I wanna say it was the Sudan... but there are so many unstoped genocides it's hard to keep track. Which in of itself is really fucking depressing.

Regardless, atleast here it's supposed to be a legal system from a country that's not evil.