By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Modern Warefare 2: A kid gets a Nuke in 33 Seconds O_o Wow...

http://kotaku.com/5677040/modern-warfare-2-nuke-in-about-33-seconds

No matter the game mode, and with luck, that's pretty insane...

EDIT:  I'm really killing these titles tonight....WARFARE, not WAREFARE. Damnit.

Around the Network

More evidence on why the Grenade Launcher ruins MW2 online...

The thing should only be unlocked when you get to 10th Prestige, Max level...

Carl2291 said:

More evidence on why the Grenade Launcher ruins MW2 online...

The thing should only be unlocked when you get to 10th Prestige, Max level...

It seems like a lot of people agree that the original Modern Warfare was the best of the new ones of the last few years.  It seemed well balanced, aside from the annoyance of Martyrdom.  I hear a lot of complaints about balance in this one, but maybe it's only in certain game modes.  Either way, that is ridonkulous.

wow thats crazy

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

that was really crazy. noob tubes really kind of ruin the game. will there be noob tubes in black ops???

Around the Network
SpartenOmega117 said:

that was really crazy. noob tubes really kind of ruin the game. will there be noob tubes in black ops???

hopefully not my friend thinks his beast and he used noobtubes I'm like seriously?

SpartenOmega117 said:

No FPS will ever get rid of noob tubes.  They allow for too many ridiculous moments that players who don't really care that much about balance love.  It IS fun to be a punk like that sometimes, but obviously it's lame if it happens too often.  He just knew exactly where they were going to spawn, and since flags are taken faster with more people, they naturally group together. Hence, he killed them in droves by shooting at the flag area.  Unbelievable luck though. 

Joel12345 said:
SpartenOmega117 said:

hopefully not my friend thinks his beast and he used noobtubes I'm like seriously?

I hate those people.  Think they're all bad with their lame splash damage. haha

There was a big debate by the CoD community on this video a long time ago. Almost every commentator believes this is fake because the whole team kept running back to the same spot even though they got blasted with Grenade Launchers. It's impossible for those people to be going there to cap the flag because there is a tent-like shelter above the A flag which prevents Grenade Launchers from hitting the flag. So the people were generally running up to the same spot in the open and were getting blasted by the grenades and Harrier. I personally also think it's fake.

Cirio said:

There was a big debate by the CoD community on this video a long time ago. Almost every commentator believes this is fake because the whole team kept running back to the same spot even though they got blasted with Grenade Launchers. It's impossible for those people to be going there to cap the flag because there is a tent-like shelter above the A flag which prevents Grenade Launchers from hitting the flag. So the people were generally running up to the same spot in the open and were getting blasted by the grenades and Harrier. I personally also think it's fake.

How do you doctor it though?  You can see his points and kils continuously and it's all clear.  You think he's mixing vids together or something?  I just figured it was luck in this one game, maybe he happened to face a lot of noobs who proceeded to get tubed lol.  Also, I though perks might have been involved, because they are apparently quite lame in this game.