By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PARTY! PS3 Crosses 40 Million!

Bwahahaha! All the people who have been using "well at this rate, the PS3 won'tz" excuse are eating the crows!

Gongratulations PS3! 

Once the Kinect wave passes by, PS3 will have its rightful place at 2nd!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

I saw the adjustments at work and couldnt believe! This is beyond amazing!

Seece said:

Gratz PS3!

Praise for the PS3 Seece, didnt think i'd live to see it. besides man, even though its a victory today. from the information we've been told - PS3 has been untracked in regions where the 360 is not avaliable.

theres no reason why the 360 can similtaneously release in those regions also. and for some reason nothing Sony does can seem to affect the sales in the US. i doubt GT5 will have a significant affect either, which leads me to believe theres still a good chance for success for Kinect and MS in the US at least.

Ldn.se said:

It is inst, and GT5 is bound to secure that lead for some time i expect. in the EU i mean, the US on the other is a different ball game altogether, for some reason the PS3 cant top the 360 there. despite how popular it is WW at the moment.

hatmoza said:

Bwahahaha! All the people who have been using "well at this rate, the PS3 won'tz" excuse are eating the crows!

Gongratulations PS3! 

Once the Kinect wave passes by, PS3 will have its rightful place at 2nd!

great pic

Around the Network

Yaaaaaay. Let the good times ROLL!

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

CGI-Quality said:

Everyone wants to party!

Lucky Blue PSP...what a nice view it must have :P

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

What are we partying about ...

* Looks at frontpage *

OH SHIT !!

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

CGI-Quality said:

Everyone wants to party!

I'd totally have a threesome with those two. The white DS3 and blue PSP that is!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

A203D said:
Ldn.se said:

It is inst, and GT5 is bound to secure that lead for some time i expect. in the EU i mean, the US on the other is a different ball game altogether, for some reason the PS3 cant top the 360 there. despite how popular it is WW at the moment.

True but the world is much more than Us, as long as ps3 can keep steady sales it will be fine.