By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Tea Party - how frightening is this movement?

I like what they're doing. I just read a bit about it now. Its something I could get behind.

I think they should completely eliminate income taxes for starters. Income taxes (at least in Canada) were originally there temporarily to raise funds during the First World War but they never got rid of them after the war.

It sounds like they have some good ideas.

Around the Network
Kasz216 said:
Nirvana_Nut85 said:
BengaBenga said:
Nirvana_Nut85 said:
Kasz216 said:
Nirvana_Nut85 said:

The Tea PArty Movement was great when it started as it was originally Ron Paul supporters and 911 truthers who were a huge part of it. The only sad thing is that Fox news and The GOP have tried to hijack it, but as we speak alot of them are being discredited thanks to our good friends over at Infowars.com :)

911 truthers... :/

What's wrong with that? I think you'd have to be a complete moron to believe the "official" story. If you question the events of that day then your classified as a "truther".

I'm actually very curious now what part of the official story is so obviously false that you'd have to be a "moron" to believe it.

Well the fact that they "claim" for the first time in history, a steel building has collapsed on itself in free fall speed due to fire's heating the steel beams causing them to weaken and collapse seems rather far fetced in my opinion. I'm sure everyone has read by now what truther's claim and what the controlled media say what officially happened but this is the most recent piece of information I could find (Where the Danish scientists found nano thermite in the dust from 9/11) I'll post the vid for yah.  

Im sorry but Ill take this guy's word over FOX News :)

So... you think it's just a giant coincidene that Airplanes flew into the Twin towers on the same day?  Or what?

I mean, if it was an elaborte plot to trick people... why bother running a bunch of planes into things when they could of just as eaisly (actually a LOT more eaisly) used bombs to blow up the WTC blame terrorists and have the EXACT same outcome.

You know, without having to simaltaniously set off explosions with a plane crash... and making a situation that would be a LOT easier to detect as false then a regular bombing taking down both buildings?

That's the 9/11 truther's biggest problem from the onset.

If the plan was a frame job... there were hundreds of more effective and safer ways to pull it off. (Safer as percentage chance of being caught.)

To believe that 9/11 was staged, you have to believe that the whitehouse wasn't smart enough to realize this, but was smart enough to some how pull off a way overly elaborate con job.

First of all did you even watch the video?

Secondly, its not as elobarate as you may think. To have them use explosions to create the free fall speed would have raised alot more questions (whichs it is) to use as an official story. Main reason being is that whichever company was providing security for the building would come under some pretty heavy scrutiny as to how all those explosives were allowed in there.

If you research the explanation of the steel beams imploding on each other it does seem really far fetched. Another video I would suggest is the one by Architechs and Engineers for 9/11 truth. It has some great science behind it.

Do I think the American Government did this ? NO. Do I think elements in the government knew about it and were in on the plot? Yes. Look at how we allowed the media to fear monger us in to giving up rights and freedoms for apparent safety. 9/11 was just one of many stepping stone's to allow the formation of a New World Order.

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

So, would this New World Order be run by Zionists or not? I'm trying to see your line of thinking here.

mhsillen said:
rocketpig said:

I'm a moderate Libertarian in my early 30s and I have to say this is the most frightening political movement I've seen in my lifetime. Their views, while often masked in the shroud of individual rights, have a pretty insidious subtext. A few of them are for the removal of separation between church and state (Ken Buck - CO), not knowing the basic tenets of the First Amendment (O'Donnell - DE), and the ever-batshit-crazy Sarah Palin heading the charge. On top of this, there have been accusations of racism within the party and some of the gay-bashing has gone off the charts (before reeling back the rhetoric in lights of a sympathetic public after all the recent suicides)

In short, I can't believe people are getting behind this movement, even though on a base level, I agree with some of what they're saying. It's like they took everything bad about the GOP and magnified it instead of coming to the middle on social issues to meet the majority.

I'm curious to know what some of the other Libertarians and Conservatives on this board think of the Tea Party.

WTF are you talking about!  There have never been substantiated proof of racism. But there was a pair of libs at a rally pretending to be tea party members acting racist.  And connecting the gay bashing to the tea party is foolish as these were collage students and gang members doing the bashing. 

And the people who have strayed from the middle as you call it are Libs like president Obama.  Man paranoia  

Must be a Tea Partier. Doesn't matter though. Real Americans drink coffee

Nirvana_Nut85 said:

Secondly, its not as elobarate as you may think. To have them use explosions to create the free fall speed would have raised alot more questions (whichs it is) to use as an official story. Main reason being is that whichever company was providing security for the building would come under some pretty heavy scrutiny as to how all those explosives were allowed in there.

If you research the explanation of the steel beams imploding on each other it does seem really far fetched. Another video I would suggest is the one by Architechs and Engineers for 9/11 truth. It has some great science behind it.

Do I think the American Government did this ? NO. Do I think elements in the government knew about it and were in on the plot? Yes. Look at how we allowed the media to fear monger us in to giving up rights and freedoms for apparent safety. 9/11 was just one of many stepping stone's to allow the formation of a New World Order.

The collapse of the world trade centre was unique and unusual. The reason why no steel framed sky scrapers has collapsed under fire before is because the circumstances of the WTC were also nearly unique to the best of my knowledge. If you want to read an interesting paper on the collapse of the buildings heres a link

http://www.civil.northwestern.edu/people/bazant/PDFs/Papers/466.pdf

Around the Network

from what I have seen they a group of ignorant morons, the fact that any of them have been elected or are popular frankly suggests that the USA needs to seriously improve its education system.

I'm not as afraid of actual tea-party members as I am media figures on their side. Glenn beck is a far scarier individual than some guy who doesn't like deficits, and is angry about it. People angry at goverment spending will rally, and vote, and try to get their voices heard....unless of course their are powerful media figures saying that the government is actually an evil tyrant that is secretly and insidiously  so different from them religiously/socio-econimocally/educationally/ethnically that there are only two possible ways for this to go. The first is that the government immediately give you whatever it is you want and are so angry about, and if that doesn't happen the second is well, it would be inciting violence to say what you need to do, but buy a gun and think of the great patriots of the past overthrowing tyranical governments.

I mean listening to glenn beck, rush limbaugh, sarah palin or....anybody on fox news we are living on the cusp of stalinist russia, when in reality we aren't even living on the cusp of New Zealand.

We are less this

and more this

So I'm not really afraid of the tea party in general, I'm afraid of the media that is trying to instigate a civil war for profit. The tea party is only frightening in that conservative media seems intent on trying to push them into being paranoid, pyschotic and violent because it would make for one hell of an entertaining news cycle if one of them tried to kill the president, or even succeeded. Wouldn't that make for some ratings?

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

MontanaHatchet said:

So, would this New World Order be run by Zionists or not? I'm trying to see your line of thinking here.

The thing is, is that the whole Zionist comnspiracy towards it is just one part of the whole pyramid of heirarachy.  I personally think the banking elite are more towards the controlling power of the pyramid, but then again I could be wrong. I'll use a couple of interestimng quotes from David Rockefellar (who I believe is at the top of this whole scheme) as an example

"It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the work is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries"." David Rockefeller

"We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order." David Rockefeller

"For more than a century, ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as "internationalists" and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it". -David Rockefeller

Once again, in my personal opinion it is people like this guy (Also the Rothschilds) who have their hands in literally everything from, corporations, political think tanks, The Federal Reserve (which it is believed they are part owners)

Here's an intersting site with some charts that show how alot of it is interconnected

http://land.netonecom.net/tlp/ref/federal_reserve.shtml

Rath said:
Nirvana_Nut85 said:

The collapse of the world trade centre was unique and unusual. The reason why no steel framed sky scrapers has collapsed under fire before is because the circumstances of the WTC were also nearly unique to the best of my knowledge. If you want to read an interesting paper on the collapse of the buildings heres a link

http://www.civil.northwestern.edu/people/bazant/PDFs/Papers/466.pdf

Don't worry, I wouldn't have formed my opinion having not researched and listened to both side's of the spectrum. Personally for me though, regardless of how "out there" some people may speculat that the false flag theories are. It just makes alot more sense when presented with the scientific evidence of peple like Architechs and Engineers for 9/11 truth, and the Danish Scientists who's interview I provided.

Here's a video that they released (2 hours long but worht watching.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4617650616903609314#docid=-8182697765360042032

Here  is also a link to the paper that the Danish Scientists have published (you need to dl the pdf)

http://www.bentham.org/open/tocpj/articles/V002/7TOCPJ.htm

BMaker11 said:
mhsillen said:
rocketpig said:

I'm a moderate Libertarian in my early 30s and I have to say this is the most frightening political movement I've seen in my lifetime. Their views, while often masked in the shroud of individual rights, have a pretty insidious subtext. A few of them are for the removal of separation between church and state (Ken Buck - CO), not knowing the basic tenets of the First Amendment (O'Donnell - DE), and the ever-batshit-crazy Sarah Palin heading the charge. On top of this, there have been accusations of racism within the party and some of the gay-bashing has gone off the charts (before reeling back the rhetoric in lights of a sympathetic public after all the recent suicides)

In short, I can't believe people are getting behind this movement, even though on a base level, I agree with some of what they're saying. It's like they took everything bad about the GOP and magnified it instead of coming to the middle on social issues to meet the majority.

I'm curious to know what some of the other Libertarians and Conservatives on this board think of the Tea Party.

WTF are you talking about!  There have never been substantiated proof of racism. But there was a pair of libs at a rally pretending to be tea party members acting racist.  And connecting the gay bashing to the tea party is foolish as these were collage students and gang members doing the bashing. 

And the people who have strayed from the middle as you call it are Libs like president Obama.  Man paranoia  

Must be a Tea Partier. Doesn't matter though. Real Americans drink coffee

wow your logic in that one sentence the avalanche of ideas and facts just buries everything i posted