By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament: Kantor Vs. NiKKoM

<_< ...... I vote NiKKoM.... >_>

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network
Seece said:

You wouldn't get away with spamming all my threads with crap up dtewi, nor do I understand why you think your voice is so important in all of this? who are you?

I wasn't mention spamming, I was saying I don't think you would want to ignore.

My voice isn't more important than anyone else's, yet I think what I'm thinking needs to be brought into light and it is of some importance.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
Seece said:

You wouldn't get away with spamming all my threads with crap up dtewi, nor do I understand why you think your voice is so important in all of this? who are you?

My voice isn't more important than anyone else's, yet I think what I'm thinking needs to be brought into light and it is of some importance.

No it isn't, and it's incredibly predictable as well, blah blah blah poor Zexen didn't make it yet Kantor gets away with it. I'm not taking people out from the contest at this stage, hence why I've put a rule in and a punishment for doing that, not to mention Kantor's mistake was pretty mild.

Seece said:
dtewi said:
Seece said:

No it isn't, and it's incredibly predictable as well, blah blah blah poor Zexen didn't make it yet Kantor gets away with it. I'm not taking people out from the contest at this stage, hence why I've put a rule in and a punishment for doing that, not to mention Kantor's mistake was pretty mild.

Well, yes, I do think zexen being prohibited was incredibly unfair.

But I don't disagree with your rule. I think if people are forced to vote someone, they should be punished. Yet you gave out a deduction of 5 votes for someone posting the thread in AIM, which is (in my thoughts) ludicrous.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Seece said:

Technically your ban for zex was stupid. He told me to vote for him once in a contest that was hosted by Leo in exchange for a favor. He didn't ask for my vote once last year during this competition. I'm not sure what you have against zex, but maybe someone else should do this contest next year. Someone that will be more devoted to the competition and fairer in callings

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

Around the Network
dtewi said:
Seece said:
dtewi said:
Seece said:

But I don't disagree with your rule. I think if people are forced to vote someone, they should be punished. Yet you gave out a deduction of 5 votes for someone posting the thread in AIM, which is (in my thoughts) ludicrous.

Well, your opinion, I think it unfair to take them out at this point, and if they're serious enough to consider campaigning for votes, they'll consider the 5 point deduction seriously.

dsister said:
Seece said:

Technically your ban for zex was stupid. He told me to vote for him once in a contest that was hosted by Leo in exchange for a favor. He didn't ask for my vote once last year during this competition. I'm not sure what you have against zex, but maybe someone else should do this contest next year. Someone that will be more devoted to the competition and fairer in callings

The call was fair IMO. And I'm pretty devoted to it, so you can quit the sniping.

I'll be looking to co host again next year with someone else popular here, to stop all this tinfoil hat nonsense.

Seece said:
dtewi said:
Seece said:
dtewi said:
Seece said:

Well, your opinion, I think it unfair to take them out at this point, and if they're serious enough to consider campaigning for votes, they'll consider the 5 point deduction seriously.

Yes, that's just it. I think using Kantor as a guinea pig to show your steadfastness towards Rule #6 is... wrong.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

kantor

Play Me

Seece said:
dsister said:
Seece said:

The call was fair IMO. And I'm pretty devoted to it, so you can quit the sniping.

I'll be looking to co host again next year with someone else popular here, to stop all this tinfoil hat nonsense.

I think your view of fairness has been skewed by spite, and if another member was on the chopping block (particularly someone you show some benevolence towards instead of outright enmity), I would doubt they would be banned from participation.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you