By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FF XIV's most Expensive Rage Quit Yet, Player Sells 26 million in Stock

Final Fantasy XIV

Final Fantasy XIV disappoints stockholder, $26 million rage quit follows

Rumor: Private investor sells $26 million in shares due to disappointment with the MMORPG

Around the Network

LOL.... gawd dayum!

LOL, that's really silly. letting personal feelings get in the way of business.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

Honestly, FFXIV's response is worrying to say the least... I mean, if you look back at how much of SE's revenue came from FFXI the past decade, it becomes pretty clear that this project is something they really need to go right.  The December update better be pretty fucking impressive, and the PS3 port pretty much flawless, or I think they're in a lot of trouble going forward...

A little late to the party, buddy.

Around the Network

SE's biggest accomplishment tihs whole entire gen thus far, is Xxciting Xxtreme rage from their fanbase. This is just too funny, geez the game cannot be THAT bad i refuse to believe it.

Xxain said:

SE's biggest accomplishment tihs whole entire gen thus far, is Xxciting Xxtreme rage from their fanbase. This is just too funny, geez the game cannot be THAT bad i refuse to believe it.

All the bitterness is coming Square side imo.  Us DQ fans couldn't be happier with how this gen's turned out. :)

.jayderyu said:

LOL, that's really silly. letting personal feelings get in the way of business.

still better than our world where business get in the way of personal feeling ...

Time to Work !

square-enix as a whole's been better this gen than last gen anyways imo. But stupid reason to dump stock

ishiki said:

square-enix as a whole's been better this gen than last gen anyways imo. But stupid reason to dump stock

Money wise yes*mainy due to DQ*, reputation/quality wise.... no way