By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Burnout (Paradise) may come to Wii

lol soriku

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network

Are you on speed or something???

"If you look at Playground and look at Boogie"

Oh no I don't want to look ! I close my eyes, tell me when it's over !

Ask Surfer Girl

Think twice before helping a friend in need.

Okay, how is that saying it may come to Wii? I'm not saying it won't but where does he almost say that.

P.S. Soriku, must you spam so much?

Around the Network

Lets see ....the developer says it cant in any way put Burnout Paradise on the Wii and you understand that it may appear in the Wii .Neat .

If the Wii gets a version it will be a massively gimped down version not worth your time and money .Forget it Soriku .

Duke Of Darkness said:
Ask Surfer Girl

Lol! Anyway, what's so great about Burnout on the Wii? A poor port will lackluster controls and terrible graphics is not something I'd wish to celebrate...

i hope a wii burnout will be developed

Mummelmann said:
Duke Of Darkness said:
Ask Surfer Girl

Lol! Anyway, what's so great about Burnout on the Wii? A poor port will lackluster controls and terrible graphics is not something I'd wish to celebrate...

I think at this point, Wii owners stopped caring about whether developers ponder about the possibility of porting games from the 360/PS3 to the Wii. except Soriku of course. 

The guys says if there's a Wii Burnout, it'll be something different. We don't know how this would turn out, but it'd be definitely better than a "simple port with bad graphics and bad controls".

Third Parties have made so much crap on the Wii for this first year that they totally killed their own credibility on this console. Now when we speak about a third party Wii game, it's automatically seen as a bad game with bad graphics and bad controls.

Anyway, concerning Burnout, it could be a good game, but since the guy cites "Boogie" and "EA Playground", it doesn't smell good at all.