By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 3: World of Deceit Listed on Amazon.fr

TruckOSaurus said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

Whatever it is, I can't wait !!!

Lets hope they don't make the first 4 chapters and the part after reaching the monastery to the end of the game a snorefest this time around !

What the hell are you talking about? Uncharted 2 was entertaining from begin to end! (apart from making us climb out of the train twice per playthrough)

I actually agree with GoW3 here, chapters 2-4 were kinda weak in comparison to the rest, I also don't like chapter 18-19 I'm currently on my 7th playthrough but I'm at chapter 18 and can't force myself to do it as it's so long. filled with great mystery but not really fun to do I think.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

Lets hope they don't make the first 4 chapters and the part after reaching the monastery to the end of the game a snorefest this time around !

What the hell are you talking about? Uncharted 2 was entertaining from begin to end! (apart from making us climb out of the train twice per playthrough)

Uncharted 2 was an amazing game....no doubt about that. But I thought the first 4 chapters sucked donkey testicles...it started picking up in Nepal...but after the epic tank fight in the Tibetan village and that awesome vehicle combat system, there was nothing that made me explode do to the sheer awesomeness of it (other than seeing Shambala for the 1st time).

If they make UC3 as good as UC2 was from Chapter 5 to the beginning of the monastery level, we've got another GOTY in our hands...

NYANKS said:

I have to have this game.  It WILL be mine.  If you try and stop me, you will get hurt. 

What if it doesn't exist?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

OMG!!! hope this is true!!

The ammount of games just keeps comming! next year Im dead broke.

Ajescent said:
TruckOSaurus said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

I actually agree with GoW3 here, chapters 2-4 were kinda weak in comparison to the rest, I also don't like chapter 18-19 I'm currently on my 7th playthrough but I'm at chapter 18 and can't force myself to do it as it's so long. filled with great mystery but not really fun to do I think.

Glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks so.....btw, Trucks, I'm not a hater....I played Uncharted 2 5 times over in a row..lol

Around the Network
Ajescent said:
NYANKS said:

I have to have this game.  It WILL be mine.  If you try and stop me, you will get hurt. 

What if it doesn't exist?

DON'T EVER SAY THAT AGAIN......*cries*............ NOOOOOOOO!

:P

OH SHIT !!! GOTY 2011 INCOMING ?!?!?

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

World of deceit has a nice ring to it. I actually really like it so I hope this is not fake. LOL

If this is true...I will be so happy.

But please, pretty please, have a desert environment in the game this time around.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Did anyone actually go to the source? I wont spoil the fun for you, look at the text below the pictures.

(Yes that really disapointed me too, U2 is one of my favorate games!)