By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Other M 2 or Prime 4? I believe in coexistence! (Poll incl.)

Other M 2 or Prime 4? I believe in coexistence! (Poll incl.)

More Drama! Other M FTW! 32 21.19%

Silence is golden! Nuff said. 63 41.72%

They can coexist! "SAAAAAAAAAMUUUUS!!!" 37 24.50%

Who cares!? I want Metroid Pinball 2! 4 2.65%

Metroid should die! 15 9.93%

Total:151

On Wii2 ---> Metroid Prime 4; New story line (enough with phazon and dark samus), but similar gameplay mechanics.

On 3DS --->Other M 2 is ok, but why not a collaboration with Treasure instead of TeamNinja (I think about Gunstar Heroes and Alien Solidier action mixed with Metroid exploration, all 2D).

Around the Network

Prime 4 3DS would be epic.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Metroid Prime is a great trilogy and should left at that.  I enjoyed Other M and wouldn't mind seeing another game in the series. 

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

I kinda' agree with freebs2; Other M is such a competent engine and Nintendo and Team Ninja would be wise to use it again to get the most value for the series.  I hope to see both versions in future Nintendo games!!!

Prime Hunters 2 on 3DS

Around the Network

For as much as I'd like the Metroid series to just stop now since they've clearly run out of good ideas, I'd hate to see it end on such a horrifyingly low point with the crapfest that is Other M.  I'd rather they go out with a bang.

Obviously, it can't be Prime 4 since the Prime series is finished, but a new title in the style of the Prime trilogy--and made by a more capable studio (RETRO) would be the best way to go for the next game in the series. 

Other M 2

forest-spirit said:

Believe in coexistence!!!

I am a believer...

I liked them both, prime a little bit more than OM, but I will buy any follow up day one...

Count me in!

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Angry letters are on their way to those that thought it should die.