By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Do YOU want the Last Story? If so, speak up!

AbbathTheGrim said:

I guess I'll have to rely to emulators then.

As long as you actually buy your own copy to rip, then cool.  

Around the Network
jarrod said:

AbbathTheGrim said:

I guess I'll have to rely to emulators then.

As long as you actually buy your own copy to rip, then cool.  

Glad you agree the game industry doesn't need dirty pirate..arrrrr

In this day and age we still need to round up some signatures to have a hyped game come over to the EU and USA? Japanese gaming companies need to rethink their strategy. Namco with their Tales Of franchise is a screaming example.

Hephaestos said:

I believe there is are specific reason N made a partnership with mistwalker...

and this is probably one of them

Pos Game Americas Japan EMEAA Worldwide
Lost Odyssey (X360)
Microsoft
0.48 0.11 0.25 0.84

they please the US audience.

Xenoblade is for the Jap audience... it's not as evident to come over.

though yes, the ample coverage of the 2 titles should guarantee the trip to the US at the very least (I just wish that they released an EU english version only of games they don't want to bring to the EU.... it'd cost them litteraly nothing and give EU players the option to get it).

Well then this is surely the proof we need to get both enoblade and TLS over!

Still, amazing stuff. Would you say that maybe one (or perhaps both) would break 1mil if released WW?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
Hephaestos said:

Lost Odyssey (X360)
Microsoft
0.48 0.11 0.25 0.84

though yes, the ample coverage of the 2 titles should guarantee the trip to the US at the very least (I just wish that they released an EU english version only of games they don't want to bring to the EU.... it'd cost them litteraly nothing and give EU players the option to get it).

Still, amazing stuff. Would you say that maybe one (or perhaps both) would break 1mil if released WW?

isn't FF the only JRPG on consoles this gen that sold above a mill?( jrpgs so excluding the likes of monster hunter, pokemon stadium or whatever and excluding all wrpgs).

It is really hard to predict how these can sell, but it is also true that the wii has been devoid of any decent RPG so far  and has a pretty decent userbase in japan, something LO seriously lacked.

I guess I believe LS has a decent shot at it. Xeno, not so much.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
damkira said:

Petitions never work... BUT there is supposed to be an announcement regarding localization of The Last Story in December sometime so there may be hope yet.

As for me, its one of my most anticipated games.

The  fact that Xenoblade hasn't even been announced it's being localised yet worries me though...

...but you're probably right. I hope

Actually it has.. but under the title Monado: Beginning of the World. Its still on Nintendo of America's release table although no dates ever been given.

damkira said:
Conegamer said:
damkira said:

Petitions never work... BUT there is supposed to be an announcement regarding localization of The Last Story in December sometime so there may be hope yet.

As for me, its one of my most anticipated games.

The  fact that Xenoblade hasn't even been announced it's being localised yet worries me though...

...but you're probably right. I hope

Actually it has.. but under the title Monado: Beginning of the World. Its still on Nintendo of America's release table although no dates ever been given.

I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE NOA RELEASE SCHEDULE!!!

*ahem*

You wouldn't so happen to know if it's on the NoE release schedule? I couldn't find it :/

Hephaestos said:
Conegamer said:
Hephaestos said:

Lost Odyssey (X360)
Microsoft
0.48 0.11 0.25 0.84

isn't FF the only JRPG on consoles this gen that sold above a mill?( jrpgs so excluding the likes of monster hunter, pokemon stadium or whatever and excluding all wrpgs).

It is really hard to predict how these can sell, but it is also true that the wii has been devoid of any decent RPG so far  and has a pretty decent userbase in japan, something LO seriously lacked.

I guess I believe LS has a decent shot at it. Xeno, not so much.

Even though it's pushing the definition of a JRPG, it's more of a RPG-platformer hybrid:

PosGameAmericasJapanEMEAAWorldwide
Super Paper Mario (Wii)
Nintendo
1.48 0.59 0.86 2.93

^^nice sales there :D

Yes, becuase i trust Sakaguchi and Mistwalker becuase Lost Odyssey was awesome. Blue Dragon was ok, very oldschool but to easy.

The Last Story looks very well, and i will buy Wii for it. And maybe Xenoblade. Anyone know if its Uematsu-san who makes the OST for TLS?