By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New Prototype Trailer = Crackdown on Steroids (I said "Wow")

This is a must have for sandbox game lovers.

Around the Network

Looks pretty good, not a must buy yet for me but ill most likely pick it up.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega. - Jason Lee, Mallrats.

http://theaveragejoe.sportsblognet.com/ - Mainly American Football, snippets of Basketball, European Football and Hockey. 

WOW that looks sweet

Bladeneo said:

i think it should be a must buy

Saw this too, looks to have bundles of potetial, but I am wary of overhyping games on trailers cause of Lair.

Around the Network

hmm.. seems like its very similar to infamous approach to sandbox games (and ofcourse Crackdown) , I wonder if the multiplattform or one of the exclusive games turn out to be the best one on this theme

endurance said:
Bladeneo said:

i think it should be a must buy

Well nothing much is really known about the game; until I see a conclusive hands on of the game I wont know. Its a long way off anyway.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega. - Jason Lee, Mallrats.

http://theaveragejoe.sportsblognet.com/ - Mainly American Football, snippets of Basketball, European Football and Hockey. 

Munkeh111 said:
Saw this too, looks to have bundles of potetial, but I am wary of overhyping games on trailers cause of Lair.

What??? You mean you're actually going to apply lessons learned in the past? Pshhaw! That's crazy!

Sarcasm aside, it looks like a great game, but there simply isn't enough info to go on to call it a "must have" game. I will definitely be watching this one though as it looks extremely promising.

Good find Dolla~ 

To Each Man, Responsibility

Looks very nice. The trailer makes me think there might be some plot and horrorish content as well, but I'm stay with the rest of you in the skeptic corner.

Is this a PS3 exclusive?