By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Really sad for no more heroes

I was very sad to hear this too.Hopefully NMH will perform much better in the other territories.

Around the Network

Japan may snap out of it yet, but I think it is gonna take the Wii to do it. It is like starting from scatch again out there, new gamers want simple, and after a while will want complex, right now we are in the simple part of the cycle. The new DS/Wii generation gamers are still getting addicted to videogames. Once they do the cycle will come around full swing.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

As already discussing in the other thread
http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=11797&start=0#end

This guys games bomb hard in Japan. I don't know what people were expecting.

Final* Word on Game Delays:

The game will not be any better or include more content then planned. Any commnets that say so are just PR hogwash to make you feel better for having to wait.

Delays are due to lack of proper resources, skill, or adequate planning by the developer.

Do be thankful that they have enough respect for you to delay the game and maintain its intended level of quality.

*naznatips is exempt

The Japanese market better start coming back soon, or developers are going to shift gears and focus on those markets that are actually receptive to their products.

I am not all that familiar with modern Japan; where do most of their entertainment dollars go at this point, at least with regards to the applicable demographics that are buying games elsewhere in the world?