By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Belief in God produces Hell on Earth

http://www.secularnewsdaily.com/2010/10/13/belief-in-god-produces-hell-on-earth/

Through out history most of the wars in the world have been fought on religious differences, views and beliefs. 

Extreme religious groups have continued to spread their venomous evil: ignorance, fear and hate. Terrorism and mass murder arise from extreme followings of religious cults.

“Poverty, ignorance, hopelessness and bad governance have driven many Africans to religious insanity, absurdity and extremism. Africa is literally in a dark age. There is a proliferation of churches, mosques and worship centers. Blind faith, thoughtlessness and spiritual mumbo jumbo direct people’s lives.”

Mad men in the US have shot dead politicians including four Presidents. The Assassins were religious fundamentalists and they believed the President was the Anti-Christ. Religious fundamentalists in America usually known as rednecks are scary people. Ok people believing in God but  for some people to carry out murder in the name of God is insane.

Around the Network

What about the console wars?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

religion to me has gotten past the point of no return, It's still bullshit, but we can no longer try and disprove it because NOTHING can justify the countless lives lost through the centuries, now all we can do is just weep for humanity, I know I do......

kinda like every war after WWII

darthdevidem01 said:

What about the console wars?

I do not believe people have been killed over supporting a console system. Yes there is rivalry between fans of different systems but it is not a matter of life or death. 

Console sales wars over which system sells the most is just market competition. It is definitely not a blood bath. 

evolution_1ne said:

religion to me has gotten past the point of no return, It's still bullshit, but we can no longer try and disprove it because NOTHING can justify the countless lives lost through the centuries, now all we can do is just weep for humanity, I know I do......

What a depressing life that must be

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
evolution_1ne said:

well my puppy is always here to cheer me up lol

Through out history all of the wars have been fought because of people themselves, they could just use any excuse to do it .

The religion is just a mean to do it . well , I have a gun , when I put a bullet in someone's head you can blame the gun all you want , after all if there wasn't a gun no one would have been killed .

Imagin ... a world without weapons :D

VXIII said:

Through out history all of the wars have been fought because of people themselves, they could just use any excuse to do it .

The religion are just a mean to do it . well , I have a gun , when I put a bullet in someone's head you can blame the gun all you want , after all if there wasn't a gun no one would have been killed .

lol blaming guns instead of the human!

Best cop out ever!

darthdevidem01 said:
VXIII said:

The religion are just a mean to do it . well , I have a gun , when I put a bullet in someone's head you can blame the gun all you want , after all if there wasn't a gun no one would have been killed .

lol blaming guns instead of the human!

Best cop out ever!

exactly my point :)

evolution_1ne said:
darthdevidem01 said:
evolution_1ne said:

well my puppy is always here to cheer me up lol

Then you must always be cheered up, with a doggie around its impossible to ever get sad!