By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Mmm...Tekken 6 screens...

See 'em here:

(some of these character models are so freakin' detailed!) 

Around the Network

Those explosive effects with all the lines coming out of them look stupid.

-UBISOFT BOYCOTT!-

misteromar mk4 said:

What are you talking about?  That's as realistic as you can get.  Whenever I hit somebody, the same thing happens, except my sparks are blue.

makingmusic476 said:
misteromar mk4 said:

What are you talking about?  That's as realistic as you can get.  Whenever I hit somebody, the same thing happens, except my sparks are blue.

LOL win

-UBISOFT BOYCOTT!-

makingmusic476 said:
misteromar mk4 said:

What are you talking about? That's as realistic as you can get. Whenever I hit somebody, the same thing happens, except my sparks are blue.

Mine usually explodes with sort-of purple flames. It's kind-of cool until something catches fire.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Around the Network

They actually don't look that much more detailed than in 5. And they still have the clump of polygons hair. It actually looks worse than 5 in that respect.

The skin, however, looks pretty good.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

No Tekken game will ever be better than Tekken Tag. As far as I'm concerned they all went downhill when they took out Kunamitsu.

twesterm said:
No Tekken game will ever be better than Tekken Tag. As far as I'm concerned they all went downhill when they took out Kunamitsu.

:O i thought i was the only one who loved kunimitsu!!!

--OkeyDokey-- said:
twesterm said:

:O i thought i was the only one who loved kunimitsu!!!

Dude, she rocks.  If you don't know how to use her right she sucks like nothing else so most people think she does in fact suck like nothing else but if you know her she rocks.  We use to play Tekken Tag for hours and I would always rock people with her.

Looking sharp, but where is Bob? They should really be showing off their biggest "asset" as much as possible...

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.