By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox 360 vs PlayStation 3: Google Graph Shows PS3 Online Growth

this has nothing to do with online numbers but how many searches on google for PS3 and 360

but on the which online is better:

really 360 fanboys shut up as you are paying for stuff that can and should be free. most games online run off P2P which severs are own and run by the Publisher or developer of the game, same goes for dedicated severs in games. So you are essentially paying to have access to a store in where you pay for more things, you are paying to have a friends list and communicate with your friends which Microsoft offer for free with MSN. And very few other features you probably have to pay ontop of that.

So really its just PROFIT, PROFIT, PROFIT for Microsoft while all the fanboys run around the forums saying its the best while we PC and PS3 owners are laughing on how you are being RIPPED off.

you are only defending it because deep inside you know you are being ripped off. look at PSN, you can go online, have a friends list, communicate with those friends all for Free.

EDIT: This post has been moderated. -d1

Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

Around the Network

Interesting. 

"To play or not to play, that is the question."- A wise man

Lifetime sales prediction

Wii 79/150 million

Xbox 360 47.7/73 Million

PS3 43.6/69 Million

mchaza said:

this has nothing to do with online numbers but how many searches on google for PS3 and 360

really 360 fanboys shut up as you are paying for stuff that can and should be free. most games online run off P2P which severs are own and run by the Publisher or developer of the game, same goes for dedicated severs in games. So you are essentially paying to have access to a store in where you pay for more things, you are paying to have a friends list and communicate with your friends which Microsoft offer for free with MSN. And very few other features you probably have to pay ontop of that.

So really its just PROFIT, PROFIT, PROFIT for Microsoft while all the fanboys run around the forums saying its the best while we PC and PS3 owners are laughing on how you are being RIPPED off. 

you are only defending it because deep inside you know you are being ripped off. look at PSN, you can go online, have a friends list, communicate with those friends all for Free.

But I can't play Halo on PSN or PC 

mchaza said:

Do you have a 360? I happen to have both the 360 and PS3 and LIVE is better than PSN. Its more streamlined, its a better community, has more features, and is easier to use. I'm not going to go on a rant but its better and unless you have both then you have no basis for your argument. The argument that one is free so its automatically is better is ridiculous at best. A Pinto is not better than a Ferrari because its cheaper.

tuscaniman said:
mchaza said:

Do you have a 360? I happen to have both the 360 and PS3 and LIVE is better than PSN. Its more streamlined, its a better community, has more features, and is easier to use. I'm not going to go on a rant but its better and unless you have both then you have no basis for your argument. The argument that one is free so its automatically is better is ridiculous at best. A Pinto is not better than a Ferrari because its cheaper.

I have a 360. Live isn't as great as people are making it out to be. The community is better, I can agree with that, but I'd put that down to more people having headsets than the casual PS3 player. Live is better, but it isn't $60 better, that's obviously my opinion and based on my experience. I also find your Pinto/Ferrari argument amusing, it's the same argument many people used to compare the PS3 to the 360 back in the day, the PS3 being the Ferrari of course.

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Around the Network
Doobie_wop said:
tuscaniman said:
mchaza said:

I have a 360. Live isn't as great as people are making it out to be. The community is better, I can agree with that, but I'd put that down to more people having headsets than the casual PS3 player. Live is better, but it isn't $60 better, that's obviously my opinion and based on my experience. I also find your Pinto/Ferrari argument amusing, it's the same argument many people used to compare the PS3 to the 360 back in the day, the PS3 being the Ferrari of course.

Yes because the PS3 is gens ahead of any console ever produced /sarcasm

Its $60 a YEAR. Honestly $5 a month is nothing. Cell phones, cable, internet, credit cards, gas, etc pretty much anything in life costs more than Xbox LIVE. Once again people pay for it because they have to in order to play online with the 360, but its worth it in my opinion and the opinion of many other people. The PSN vs LIVE argument is getting old and if both were free it would be no contest of which one would be better. Therefore its worth the $60 a year.

Maybe LIVE has a lot of features, but PSN remains free and it's really good. 

Try my new level at LittleBigPlanet: Amok's Cave ;D

Get your Portable ID!

Currently playing 
PS3: Uncharted 3, Resistance 3.
Wii: - 

Hyped for: The Last Guardian, Binary Domain.

PSN will catch up...

NEVER...

LOL

mchaza said:

its better be ripped off than playing a s**** service like PSN... LOOOOL

As for Pc Online is awesome , PSN is terrible , lacks innovatin , lacks Aps , Lacks good online games , lacks Party chat , People lacks mics and lacks a good dashboard... its more like  apiece of junk but if u like hey good luck playing that i will remain in my superor service called Xbox LIVE being ripped OFF...

ROFL LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

EDIT: This post has been moderated. -d1

Wow thats pretty impresive considering Xbox live is one of the main maaaain parts of Xbox

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.