By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament: Leo J Vs. Soriku

Leo-j. This is such an old rivalry XD

^_^

Around the Network
Seece said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:

Uh sorry to be THAT guy but did you count the votes? The last round was 28 to 28 >_> that's dropping the guy under 100 posts that voted for me and counting godofwar_3ever even though he never said he was casting his vote for CGI

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=117507

That's not even in the thread....

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

MaxwellGT2000 said:
Seece said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:

Uh sorry to be THAT guy but did you count the votes? The last round was 28 to 28 >_> that's dropping the guy under 100 posts that voted for me and counting godofwar_3ever even though he never said he was casting his vote for CGI

It was in the original which I accidentally posted in Sales, so it counts. Stop being such a sore loser maxwell.

Soriku

I vote Soriku.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network

Tough one

But Leo gets my vote :)

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Seece said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
Seece said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:

It was in the original which I accidentally posted in Sales, so it counts. Stop being such a sore loser maxwell.

Uh where did that come from?  The rules state no flaming or sly digs and thats specifically language to start a flame war.  Last round I knew I was going to lose I'm concerned with fairness and some random vote in a thread in a different section is questionable you could have just requested he post it in the official thread, otherwise it causes various disadvantages.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

This is getting gooood

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

MaxwellGT2000 said:
Seece said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
Seece said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:

Uh where did that come from?  The rules state no flaming or sly digs and thats specifically language to start a flame war.  Last round I knew I was going to lose I'm concerned with fairness and some random vote in a thread in a different section is questionable you could have just requested he post it in the official thread, otherwise it causes various disadvantages.

That has nothing to do with this round. "some random vote" you really are pushing this. It was a valid vote in a valid thread, it was locked almost instantly because it was in the wrong section, he would have voted again except he's banned. Most otheres would agree his vote is fair. Nothing questionable about this except you trying to beat CGI .. so I refer to my earlier comment.

M.U.G.E.N said:

This is getting gooood

My MUGEN, what nice teeth you have!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey