By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament: Leo J Vs. Soriku

I have no idea who soriku is but I hate Leo-J so I vote for Soriku.

Around the Network
Jadedx said:

I have no idea who soriku is but I hate Leo-J so I vote for Soriku.

5. NO flaming or insults will be tolerated. Not even sly digs. Mention why you're voting for the person without insulting the other i.e DO NOT say "I'm voting for batman because he's not a fanboy"

OT: Soriku

Former something....

Wow, Leo vs Soriku ?

I'm going with Leo with this one, he's just been more epic lately.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

easily soriku

d21lewis said:

Oh, my God.  If you new guys were here back in the early days of VGChartz, you'd know how big a deal this face off was.  This is like Mario vs. Luigi!  This is like The Rock vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin!  This is like Ronald McDonald vs. the Burger King!  It's an age old battle that will finally be resolved in VGChartz combat.

I don't think I'm breaking the rules by posting my reason for voting so here we go:  Back in the early days of VGChartz, Soriku was sort of our poster boy.  He was always sweet and innocent and honest.  On the other hand, Leo-J would keep getting banned, keep causing trouble, and seemed like VGChartz's bad boy.  And these two were locked in combat to be the number 1 poster on VGChartz.  Leo's bad boy ways eventually made me cheer for him.  He wound up getting banned, quitting VGChartz, and being overwhelmed by Soriku's Cal Ripken work ethic, though.  Still, he was the source of so many unintentional lulz on this site that I just think back and smile.

So even now, even though he makes threads that make me want to pull my hair out, I'm still a Leo-J fan.  Leo-j gets my vote.

Well said D21, well said indeed. Still, I was one of those guys who rolled my eyes (and yet I smiled too) every time I saw a Leo-J thread. I mean, it doesn't get much better (or worse) than the "GTA4 will kill Wii" thread, the "PS3 is the Future... now! BELIEVE!" thread "GT PSP > Forza 3 Graphics" thread, as well as the newer "Uncharted 1 > Any 360 Game's Graphics" thread that drove D21 crazy.

But lately he's been all fussy over Lady Gaga, which is... er... unique around here (and that's saying something).

And then there's Soriku, who talks a lot about RPGs.

Sooo... I vote for Soriku, because he likes Holland from Eureka Seven.

Around the Network

Leo J, even though Katy Perry is better.

I would have picked Leo-J but his Lady Gaga threads are starting to get  annoying so I'm going with Soriku

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

I'm really starting to question whether users are chosen at random or not.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Uh sorry to be THAT guy but did you count the votes? The last round was 28 to 28 >_> that's dropping the guy under 100 posts that voted for me and counting godofwar_3ever even though he never said he was casting his vote for CGI

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

MaxwellGT2000 said:

Uh sorry to be THAT guy but did you count the votes? The last round was 28 to 28 >_> that's dropping the guy under 100 posts that voted for me and counting godofwar_3ever even though he never said he was casting his vote for CGI

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=117507