By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The funny videos thread!!

Don't post on this thread if you don't have any funny videos to add!

First I'll post an internet classic:

Around the Network

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

Another timeless classic, I always laugh with this video:

HAHAHAHA!! Great video loadedstatement! Ok another one:
Slides

Add to My Profile | More Videos

lightbleeder said:

Dude, that ones not real, the guy knew the bird was in there. You wouldn't hold the cereal box completely upside down unless you want cereal all over the table or you know something is about to fall out of it.

Around the Network

If it's not real then the guy is a pretty good actor. Cause his reaction was totally funny!!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA

twesterm said:
lightbleeder said:

Dude, that ones not real, the guy knew the bird was in there. You wouldn't hold the cereal box completely upside down unless you want cereal all over the table or you know something is about to fall out of it.

Earlier in the video, you could see that there was not much cereal left in the box, therefore, the guy presumed that it would be enough for one bowl, so he flipped it totally up-side-down.

a.l.e.x59 said:
twesterm said:
lightbleeder said:

Earlier in the video, you could see that there was no much cereal left in the box, therefore, the guy presumed that the little bit of cereal left in the box, would be enough for one bowl, so he flipped it totally upsidedown.

I don't know, I still don't buy it.  If there's a bird in the box the box will have some weight.  If there's weight, you instinctively think there's more cereal in the box.  I still call bullshit on that one.

twesterm said:
a.l.e.x59 said:
twesterm said:
lightbleeder said:

Earlier in the video, you could see that there was no much cereal left in the box, therefore, the guy presumed that the little bit of cereal left in the box, would be enough for one bowl, so he flipped it totally upsidedown.

I don't know, I still don't buy it.  If there's a bird in the box the box will have some weight.  If there's weight, you instinctively think there's more cereal in the box.  I still call bullshit on that one.

Most people are not that analytical when they first wake up in the morning.  The guy took a whole minute for crying out loud just to get the cereal and milk. 

On the other hand, when the cereal is not coming out you check to see if its not stuck in the bag.