By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament: CGI Vs.MaxwellGT2000

CGI!

Around the Network

CGI, of course

CGI-Quality for being my first friend on the site, and for being one of the most vocal and intelligent members here for over two years now.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

I dont really know either of them but cgo-Quality's avatar is a little creepy so I'll go with maxwellGT2000.

CGI-Quality said:
Keppimestari said:

I dont really know either of them but cgo-Quality's avatar is a little creepy so I'll go with maxwellGT2000.

You need at least 100 posts to vote, bub.

Oh, I thought that it meant that i ca only vote for users that have over 100 posts. xP

Ingore what i said then.

Around the Network
Keppimestari said:

Desperate Maxwell Alt confirmed :P

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Keppimestari said:
CGI-Quality said:
Keppimestari said:

You need at least 100 posts to vote, bub.

Oh, I thought that it meant that i ca only vote for users that have over 100 posts. xP

Ingore what i said then.

lol .....

If that were the rule, and maxwell had 80 posts, that'd mean noone can vote for him?

Hard choice but I will go with CGI-Quality

CGI quality. Even though his love of Heavy Rain is a bit obsessive

www.jamesvandermemes.com

MaxwellGT2000