By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Vote Now! VGChartz Most Wanted: November Edition

TWRoO said:
Kantor said:

Most Wanted is cursed! First Benga disappeared, and now TWRoO. I don't want the same to happen to you

I'm not dissapearing off the site like he did though, Benga just vanished, it took months before the reason for him not being online anymore filtered through (that being him working long hours I believe)

I just tired of the counting, although I think even if I hadn't I would probably be considering stopping now as I am starting a job in a couple of days (woot no more unemployment... now I will have money so I can buy games I don't have time to play)

I also gave relatively fair warning asking for other members if they wanted to run this, after it turned out seece wasn't I thought it had been dropped properly, but thankfully smeags picked it up (and I am still willing to create a monthly image for it, which was the most fun part for me... and should be more so now I have Photoshop and I don't have to use gimp)

I would love to do this if Smeags ever gives up. Summing up votes is an easy job, I actually enjoy. All I need is the monthly picture.

If you ever find Smeags wants a break, message me. I would love this job, never got the memo about you leaving.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network

Good to know others are willing if smeags doesn't like it anyway.

1) Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (PS3)

2) Gran Turismo 5 (PS3)

3) Killzone 3 (PS3)

4) Portal 2 (PC)

5) Call of Duty Black Ops (PS3)

TWRoO said:

Want me to compile the September edition anyway and have it available as a link (despite being old) through the November edition? I don't mind, I want to see results, and that way we at least have some ranking system from last month.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Kantor said:

Most Wanted is cursed! First Benga disappeared, and now TWRoO. I don't want the same to happen to you

5) Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom (PS3)

So, all cute creatures and unwitting accomplices for me this month.

finally someone else votes for Majin I've been the only one it seem for a few months now.

and my list

1. Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom (ps3)

2. Patapon 3 (psp)

3. Portal 2 (ps3)

4.Infamous 2 (ps3)

5. LBP2

sorry last gaurdian :(

Around the Network
Michael-5 said:
TWRoO said:

Want me to compile the September edition anyway and have it available as a link (despite being old) through the November edition? I don't mind, I want to see results, and that way we at least have some ranking system from last month.

just do it.  :D I know many would love to see it and that way we only loose out on October

1.  The Witcher 2 (PC)

2. Final Fantasy Versus XIII (PS3)

3. Team Ico collection (PS3)

4. Final Fantasy Agito XIII (PSP)

5. Deus Ex 3 (PC)

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

1.) Donkey Kong Country (Wii)

2.) Mega Man Legends 3 (3DS)

3.) Professor Layton and the Unwound Future (DS) (Europe)

4.) Resident Evil Revelations (3DS)

5.) Disney Epic Mickey (Wii)

1. lbp 2 ps3

2. infamous 2 ps3

3. portal 2 ps3

4. kz3 ps3

5. dead space 2 ps3

1.  The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword

2.  Assassins Creed Brotherhood PS3

3. Batman Arkham City PS3

4. Goldeneye Wii

5.Disney's Epic Mickey