By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - yesterdays gaming session

Yeah it was fun, it wasnt all we did though, everyone just seemed interested in it, I think goldeneye was on for about 4 hours in total

Around the Network

Did you play Perfect Dark, if you have it I mean?

Oh man, I have great memories of me and my friends playing that game! We used to play it all day long, at the time when there was no online multiplayer... Yep, good times!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

nah no perfect dark im afraid, I used to have it but I couldnt find it yesterday

Awww man, what a shame. :(

I've hooked up my SNES recently to play Super Mario World and Super Mario RPG, and my friend came by a couple of days ago and we started playing NBA Jam and NHL 96' (he's a sports freak, so yeah!)... I never thought I would have had this much fun in a long time!

The new consoles are great and all, but I still think the retro-stuff is the best. =P

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

haha super mario RPG, I wanted that so much when it came out (im english it wasnt released here) that I got my parents to get me a famicom and mario RPG for Xmas, the only thing ive ever wanted enough to beg for, it was worth it though

Around the Network

oh and the N64 is still out and people are playing on it

*gets out N64*

i miss my N64 :(