By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

Stefl1504 said:
Hephaestos said:

Guys from the kills here is my conclusions:

The mafia is the freza crew... with freza as godfather. Razor thin beam of light is Freza's attack.

Cell is the SK. C17, under no circumpstance should you nameclaim... you'd be absorbed too and CELL would win the game (or gain some way overpowered ability). I doubt C17 will die as a sibling, that would defeat the absorbtion attact.

Boo... might be a vigilante.... or at least an SK that can be cured by Hercules (or the dog....). (Hercules, do not nameclaim either...)

And I can't believe 3ever ousted himself when he was goku, the most likely to be targeted... but also the freken cop!!!

and I confess I though dtewi was scum....yajirobe is just a minor character but a good one, i just tick on your playstyle, like vett...and my appologies to Vett... i may be at fault for outing him, I did press you although I though you were more likely to be either 18 or 16 since you actually reacted...

You have made some good points there, especially the bolded text is very important...

yeah but C17 defeats my mafia asumption... the razor thin beam = frezer might be me reading too much into it... cyborg would be more likely as mafia.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network
Hephaestos said:
c03n3nj0 said:

Okay, one question for Hephaestus:

What was that whole android thing with vetteman on day 1? You were calling him mafia 'cause he was an android, right?

Anyways, there's also the possibility the doctor protected hatmoza, or GoW got switched bus driver. 

.... I also have no idea what is going on in those stories. :-: 

Cell = tentacles = tentacle pr0n = Serial Killer? 

There are 5 androids... 3 evil, one that turns good (C18) and one that is just plain good.... Vett was about the only person questioning that they were mafia... this is because he was an android and good... I really should not have pressed him on this, a serious lack of analysis on my part :-/ my appologies to the town.

There is the remote possibility that C18 was mafia too... -> krilin being the good side of that sibling arangement (doesn't make as much sense as C17 though).

Huh? I thought there were only 3 of them... I think I missed something, I know that there is C18, C17 and Cell C16 but all of them are evil and C18 turns good... which are the other two?

Hunt: Darthdivdem01

there is also the fat and old androids

-

Hephaestos said:
c03n3nj0 said:

What was that whole android thing with vetteman on day 1? You were calling him mafia 'cause he was an android, right?

Anyways, there's also the possibility the doctor protected hatmoza, or GoW got switched bus driver. 

There are 5 androids... 3 evil, one that turns good (C18) and one that is just plain good.... Vett was about the only person questioning that they were mafia... this is because he was an android and good... I really should not have pressed him on this, a serious lack of analysis on my part :-/ my appologies to the town.

There is the remote possibility that C18 was mafia too... -> krilin being the good side of that sibling arangement (doesn't make as much sense as C17 though).

So the androids in this game are the "mafia/scum"?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Wait, why do they call them androids if they're actually cyborgs? 

C18 has a kid! wtf?

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:
Hephaestos said:
c03n3nj0 said:

Huh? I thought there were only 3 of them... I think I missed something, I know that there is C18, C17 and Cell C16 but all of them are evil and C18 turns good... which are the other two?

Okay just informed myself about the androids... why did I always think Cell was C16?

darthdevidem01 said:

So the androids in this game are the "mafia/scum"?

Vetteman wasn't. I think. 

All I'm certain about is that Cell is the SK. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Android 19 and 20

I think 20 is their creator

-

to all the above

1) apparently the US translation is androids... C is evidently for cyborg... but oh well.

2) yes there are 2 more C20 and C19.

3) C16 is a red haired guy in a green suit.